ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Did you really boast about Bama's schedule on the day they played Citadel?

>>>>>Bama getting ready for two total massacre wins in the playoffs<<<<<

The above is what I was responding to. The Crimson Tide must play Auburn and Georgia. They are not a lock for the playoffs unless they handle their business against 1 good team and 1 great team.

Why does it matter to you? It seems as if you have no respect for anything they accomplish, but hate will do that to ya. ;) 

I sure am proud of the ex Crimson Tide players for the way they played yesterday. Eddie Jackson was a freaking STEAL by the Bears; he just keeps scoring defensive TDs. Is there a safety in the league playing better than him? Oh and btw.....he was a  (ahem) 4th round pick. True, he was coming off an injury but he is, and always has been excellent. It could be said that he sealed a national championship with his kickoff return against Clemson. Saban loved this kid and constantly raved about him, not a very common thing for Nick.

Amari Cooper looks just as good as many of us claimed him to be. The man constantly gets open and he has been doing just that since college.

Payne and Allen had a lot of tackles and assists for the Skins. Both also had a sack in the game.

I wish we had some of these guys on the Bills.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I sure am proud of the ex Crimson Tide players for the way they played yesterday. Eddie Jackson was a freaking STEAL by the Bears; he just keeps scoring defensive TDs. Is there a safety in the league playing better than him? Oh and btw.....he was a  (ahem) 4th round pick. True, he was coming off an injury but he is, and always has been excellent. It could be said that he sealed a national championship with his kickoff return against Clemson. Saban loved this kid and constantly raved about him, not a very common thing for Nick.

Amari Cooper looks just as good as many of us claimed him to be. The man constantly gets open and he has been doing just that since college.

Payne and Allen had a lot of tackles and assists for the Skins. Both also had a sack in the game.

I wish we had some of these guys on the Bills.

It was actually Kenyon Drake who ran the kickoff return back. Eddie intercepted Watson though so ;)

• Like (+1) 1

Just going on record that if Bama loses to Georgia IMO they still belong in the playoff.  ESPN had a graphic saying Bama had an 83% chance to get in.  Clearly that builds in the possibility of a loss this week.  Yes I think the SEC is unfairly overrated but Bama has done enough already win or lose this weekend.

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Just going on record that if Bama loses to Georgia IMO they still belong in the playoff.  ESPN had a graphic saying Bama had an 83% chance to get in.  Clearly that builds in the possibility of a loss this week.  Yes I think the SEC is unfairly overrated but Bama has done enough already win or lose this weekend.

Totally meaningless stats again.... based on no historic record and no future guarantee 

as if Bama is in danger...

Awesome article.

How Nick Saban Revived Bama

Lots of nuggets of info.

Everybody thinks Saban is this overbearing unhappy person. Does this sound like that person?

"Saban, every Thursday, would receive reports from professors, via athletic department intermediaries, about his players’ performance in class. This particular report, former players recall, contained worrying feedback. Some had been letting their pants sag. Saban deemed it disrespectful. So he put the question to his team: You think it’s cool to have your butts all out of your shorts? … Well, do I look cool? And down his own pants went.

The room burst into laughter."

• Like (+1) 1

Congrats to the following for making the All-SEC Coaches Poll.

Bama led all schools with 12 selections.

1st team:

Jonah Williams, Alabama

Jerry Jeudy, Alabama

Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama

Quinnen Williams, Alabama

Deionte Thompson, Alabama

2nd Team:

Irv Smith Jr., Alabama

Alex Leatherwood, Alabama

Ross Pierschbacher, Alabama

Damien Harris, Alabama

Isaiah Buggs, Alabama

Dylan Moses, Alabama

Mack Wilson, Alabama

Roll Tide!

1 hour ago, Cynical said:

Congrats to the following for making the All-SEC Coaches Poll.

Bama led all schools with 12 selections.

1st team:

Jonah Williams, Alabama

Jerry Jeudy, Alabama

Tua Tagovailoa, Alabama

Quinnen Williams, Alabama

Deionte Thompson, Alabama

2nd Team:

Irv Smith Jr., Alabama

Alex Leatherwood, Alabama

Ross Pierschbacher, Alabama

Damien Harris, Alabama

Isaiah Buggs, Alabama

Dylan Moses, Alabama

Mack Wilson, Alabama

Roll Tide!

I am shocked that Xavier McKinnie isn't on that list. He is an excellent player.

Was that one of the most impressive week of Alabama players making plays? Henry 4 TDs (one of the best runs in NFL history), Cooper going off 3 TDs ( could have had 300 yards if the boys had used him the first 3 qtrs), Julio two TDs,  Ingram with a heck of a run, and Drake with that AMAZING play! Have you ever seen one school dominate the NFL in one week like this??

Edited by Bfanlc
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Saban says he is very pleased with this class of recruits. He also claims that he focused heavily on the offensive line. This of course was a brilliant thing to do, considering that we will come to camp with at least 1 GREAT quarterback, and maybe 2 or 3 other star qbs. I sincerely believe that if the Crimson Tide can do a good job of blocking next season, they will be almost impossible to stop but of course anything can happen.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.