ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

8 hours ago, Sky Diver said:

Roll Tide! The is the real deal.

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next year they will be a MUCH better offensive team despite losing Ridley and Scarborough. Not even close.

On defense, they lose a pair if great safeties and DT Payne in the middle. This is a concern but the pass rush should also improve.

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next year they will be a MUCH better offensive team despite losing Ridley and Scarborough. Not even close.

On defense, they lose a pair if great safeties and DT Payne in the middle. This is a concern but the pass rush should also improve.

I read that they have an elite recruitment  class coming in. That's exciting!

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:48 PM, Cynical said:

The 2018 Crimson Tide Team is almost certain to be better than the current National Champion Crimson Tide Team. It will be hard to replace Payne but Buggs looks very promising. Minkah and Harrison are gone at safety but Coach Saban focused on the secondary in this class. Coming into the season there are no weaknesses that I can see.

It's hard to imagine just how good Tua can be with all the talent around him. His receivers will be great, and Najee Harris has Heisman type talent. And, keep an eye on RB Bryan Robinson, who is a star as well. 

The above is not to say that they are guaranteed another championship. Remember, the 2016 team was considerably better than the current champs. That said, it sure is great to have Coach Saban coming back to dominate yet again. He is the best and it isn't even a little bit close. The haters will have their hands full this season. :):):) 

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
21 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

9 seed. Playing my 8 seed Hokies in round 1

VT favored by 2. It should be a good game.

9 hours ago, Cynical said:

Jalen Hurts fulfills lost bet.

I love this guy.

Outstaning kid as is Tua. Proud to have these guys at UA.

Hokie, I haven’t watched Clemson. How do you think they will match up against Auburn?

If Petty can make 3s, which he hasn’t been able to do on the road, I think Alabama can win, but if I was betting man, I would take VT.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.