Week 4: Falcons' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW:

@SalSports

Matt Ryan has been sacked 6+ times only four times in NFL career. But three of them were by Sean McDermott Ds (the other by Bills in 2013)

All total, Ryan has been sacked 46 times in 13 games (3.54/game) against McDermott defenses, counting games as Eagles and Panthers DC.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

I hope for the best, and of course I really want the Bills to win...but the Offense has yet to establish itself and while I think the Bills' Defense is better than we anticipated, we are just 3 games into the season. If the Offense could have done more against Carolina, 3-0 would like real nice, but alas....so, I'm hopeful as always, but still can't see how the Bills come out of Atlanta with a W given the Offensive woes for the Bills, more than anything else....

ATL is allowing 4.8 per carry on the ground. We have got to run the ball and shorten the game.

If we can hold them to FGs and keep it close at the half we have a shot. This is one of those games where we need the breaks, calls and have to get a little lucky.

If the Bills play well and come up a little short I'm still much more encouraged by this team (and our remaining schedule) than I was 3 weeks ago.

Are you referring to offensive plan design or execution by players?

Both

Cause even going back to last Bills offense on the road was iffy

I think out Defense will hold (though will be the Best QB they faced to date).

Edited by MAJBobby

My issue with this game is what Bills Offense shows up. The Home offense or the Road offense that we saw in Carolina.

I think McD outsmarted himself vs Carolina. His knowledge of their scheme and players caused him to give them too much credit.

I like a Jets/week 1 game plan in this one. Pound the rock.

I think McD outsmarted himself vs Carolina. His knowledge of their scheme and players caused him to give them too much credit.

I like a Jets/week 1 game plan in this one. Pound the rock.

He will know ATL just as much as he did Carolina as well.

Both

Cause even going back to last Bills offense on the road was iffy

I think out Defense will hold (though will be the Best QB they faced to date).

I doubt we will see the same clunker as in Carolina. If you take the coaches at face value, every game is an evolution, and I'm guessing that TT will get more and more comfortable with the design. I also don't expect Atlanta's D to have as much immediate upfront pressure on Tyrod.

I see this being a competitive game. It's their stellar offense vs. our stellar defense, and on the flip side their defense isn't great. The have some pass rush, but there's hay to be made over the middle. Look for Shady and Clay to have opportunities, and I'm calling it: This is Zay's best game so far in 2017.

So that means Zay will have more than 2 catches or more than 21 yards?

I doubt we will see the same clunker as in Carolina. If you take the coaches at face value, every game is an evolution, and I'm guessing that TT will get more and more comfortable with the design. I also don't expect Atlanta's D to have as much immediate upfront pressure on Tyrod.

This is a reality check for the Bills. Are they really an ascending team as the Broncos game would suggest ? Which game was the aberration - the Carolina one or the Broncos one ? This Sunday will give us a good idea regarding the answer.