Week 4: Falcons' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm realistic, but it is fun to think that it just might be possible to knock off the second undefeated team, back-to-back. Also, it would be nice to hand the Falcons their first loss in their knew stadium. You know, one for the history book. On a side note, that stadium is beautiful. When we get a new one in Buffalo, something like that one would be great.

I'm realistic, but it is fun to think that it just might be possible to knock off the second undefeated team, back-to-back. Also, it would be nice to hand the Falcons their first loss in their knew stadium. You know, one for the history book. On a side note, that stadium is beautiful. When we get a new one in Buffalo, something like that one would be great.

If we can get their concession prices I'm on board!

If we can get their concession prices I'm on board!

They made a big deal about that, however, I would be willing to bet the ticket prices and psl if there any are extremely expensive. So the prices for the snacks are to suck up any extra money the consumer is willing to part with in a clever market acheme thats talked about on every game telecast I have heard watching them.

McD's experiance facing the Falcons should help with having a solid gameplan. I think the oline and running game comes back and Buffalo will have a shot to win in the 4th.

^This. It was fortunate that McD became our HC in a year when we face the NFC South.

I read today that the Bills have not allowed a passing touchdown.....that will change next week.

This will be the biggest test for our defense, so far, this year. It will be very difficult playing against a hostile crowd in that new stadium.

The Bills will have to bring their "A" game. The Falcons are dynamic. Easily the best team in the NFC.

I'll still be cheering my heart out for the Bills, to pull off the upset. Today showed me that the Bills can play with anyone.

more difficult playing the Falcons

Yes, I cannot believe they overturned that touchdown for the Lions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Detroit no less. Now imagine the same play in Gillette Stadium. Think it gets over turned then?

Getting Dareus & Glenn back would be nice.

----------------------------------------------------------

Great point! A lot of fans forget we had a 1/3 of our cap not playing against Denver. Gonna need Dareus against that offense to pressure Ryan into a couple picks.

Bills have the #1 scoring defense in the NFL (37 pts through three games) and are 4th in yards allowed per play. I don't think this will be an Atlanta blowout.

Agree and their offense not quite the same without Shanahan....still good but not as good so far

Bills have the #1 scoring defense in the NFL (37 pts through three games) and are 4th in yards allowed per play. I don't think this will be an Atlanta blowout.

Atlanta will cover the 8.5. Ryan and company are too much.

The Bills play hard and fast on defense and it's fun to watch but I'm afraid the Falcons have enough weapons to make them pay.