Week 4: Falcons' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was a little funny, and nothing is older than using worn out cliches. Especially when trying to see how many you can use in one post.

I really don't think I used cliches. But we will find out on Sunday if they were cliches or accurate. Tolbert will be used a good bit. McCoy will struggle against a very fast LB core.

I hope I am wrong but the only way the Bills win this game is if the Falcons give it to them with turnovers . Atlanta is far superior talent wise, and it's not even close.

QB- Atlanta is better

RB- Atlanta is better

WR- Atlanta is better

OL- Atl( Bills line this year has not been the same)

DL- push. If Beasley was healthy I would maybe give advantage to Atl.

LB- Atlanta

Secondary- Push/Atl

Kicking game-Push.

I love the Bills. On paper they have no business being in this game. We will see.

I really don't think I used cliches. But we will find out on Sunday if they were cliches or accurate. Tolbert will be used a good bit. McCoy will struggle against a very fast LB core.

I hope I am wrong but the only way the Bills win this game is if the Falcons give it to them with turnovers . Atlanta is far superior talent wise, and it's not even close.

QB- Atlanta is better

RB- Atlanta is better

WR- Atlanta is better

OL- Atl( Bills line this year has not been the same)

DL- push. If Beasley was healthy I would maybe give advantage to Atl.

LB- Atlanta

Secondary- Push/Atl

Kicking game-Push.

I love the Bills. On paper they have no business being in this game. We will see.

we'll find out just how good this D is against one of the best Os. Keeping them to 3 points in the RZ will determine the outcome.

ESPN - Week 4 NFL Predictions: Bills at Falcons
It's a bad sign for Buffalo that Matt Ryan has fared well against Sean McDermott defenses in recent seasons.

Buffalo Bills

Had Tyrod Taylor and Zay Jones connected on a last-second touchdown pass in Week 2, the Bills would enter this game 3-0. We'll find out whether Buffalo is for real against the undefeated Falcons, who rank third in ESPN's Football Power Index -- 17 spots higher than the 2-1 Bills at No. 22. The past three games in which Matt Ryan faced a Sean McDermott-coached defense in Carolina, he completed 78 percent of his passes for 1,086 yards, 7 touchdowns, 1 interception and a 131.1 quarterback rating. With the NFL's top defense in terms of points allowed (12.3), McDermott will have something to prove against Ryan. Falcons 28, Bills 20 -- Mike Rodak

Atlanta Falcons

The Falcons haven’t played their best game, yet they’re still 3-0. The Bills boast the league’s top-scoring defense at 12.5 points per game and haven’t allowed a touchdown reception, but they haven’t seen the type of offensive firepower the Falcons present. Julio Jones, who said he’s fine coming off a back injury, should get his first touchdown of the season. And the running back tandem of Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman -- who've guided the Falcons to a 7-0 record when combining for 200 yards -- should give the Bills fits. Defensively, the Falcons need to hold LeSean McCoy in check. Falcons 28, Bills 13 -- Vaughn McClure

How to Watch Bills vs. Falcons

htw-bills-falcons-week-4-tw.jpg

Bills fans, whether you’re in Western New York or elsewhere, you’ll be able to follow the Bills as they take on the Falcons on the road.

Game Date/Time:

Sunday, Oct. 1 at 1:00 p.m. E.T.

Broadcast Information:

Television:

CBS

Play-by-Play: Greg Gumbel

Color Analyst: Trent Green

Sideline: Jamie Erdahl

Bills Radio Network:

FLAGSHIP: Buffalo- WGR550 (550AM)

Toronto: Fan 590

Rochester: WCMF (96.5) and WROC (950AM)

Syracuse: WTKW (99.5/WTKV 105.5)

Play-by-Play: John Murphy

Color Analyst: Mark Kelso

Sideline: Sal Capaccio

Buffalo Bills

Had Tyrod Taylor and Zay Jones connected on a last-second touchdown pass in Week 2, the Bills would enter this game 3-0. We'll find out whether Buffalo is for real against the undefeated Falcons, who rank third in ESPN's Football Power Index -- 17 spots higher than the 2-1 Bills at No. 22. The past three games in which Matt Ryan faced a Sean McDermott-coached defense in Carolina, he completed 78 percent of his passes for 1,086 yards, 7 touchdowns, 1 interception and a 131.1 quarterback rating. With the NFL's top defense in terms of points allowed (12.3), McDermott will have something to prove against Ryan. Falcons 28, Bills 20 -- Mike Rodak

Atlanta Falcons

The Falcons haven’t played their best game, yet they’re still 3-0. The Bills boast the league’s top-scoring defense at 12.5 points per game and haven’t allowed a touchdown reception, but they haven’t seen the type of offensive firepower the Falcons present. Julio Jones, who said he’s fine coming off a back injury, should get his first touchdown of the season. And the running back tandem of Devonta Freeman and Tevin Coleman -- who've guided the Falcons to a 7-0 record when combining for 200 yards -- should give the Bills fits. Defensively, the Falcons need to hold LeSean McCoy in check. Falcons 28, Bills 13 -- Vaughn McClure

Is it just me or is there no reason at all to care what Rodak thinks about anything?

Buffalo Bills

Atlanta Falcons

I feel the Bills can keep the run game in check defensively. so throw that statistic out.

Key to the game will be pressure up the middle on Ryan.

and The Offense will need to score points.

My worry?

Ryan and Jones beat the bills over the top and score early and then our defense gets panicky. Jones wil beat you anyways. just keep him in front of you Bills !!

Is it just me or is there no reason at all to care what Rodak thinks about anything?

weren't those some facts though ?

Love the way this is setting up. All--and I mean ALL--the "experts" are taking ATL. One NY paper had a group of seven experts, all of whom took ATL, giving the 8 points! This is going to be beautiful.

How do the experts opinions influence the outcome of the game? Or are you saying you just enjoy the underdog role and hope to see them proven wrong?

How do the experts opinions influence the outcome of the game? Or are you saying you just enjoy the underdog role and hope to see them proven wrong?

because when all the experts are lined up like that (especially against the spread) they are almost always wrong.

because when all the experts are lined up like that (especially against the spread) they are almost always wrong.

Idk anything about the gambling/betting aspect of it. But I do know that their opinions, even the experts, have zero impact on the outcome of the game.

Nothing against your comment, I'm just tried of hearing people complain about the media and then continue to listen, watch and read into it.