Week 4: Falcons' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

26CornerBlitz

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/09/27/julio-jones-was-limited-in-practice-due-to-back-injury/

Falcons receiver Julio Jones was expected to be limited in practice on Wednesday due to a back injury. Limited in practice on Wednesday he was.

According to the team’s injury report, Jones and defensive tackle Jack Crawford (shoulder) participated on a limited basis.

Not practicing on Wednesday were safety Ricardo Allen (concussion), linebacker Vic Beasley (hamstring), tackle Ryan Schraeder (concussion), defensive end Courtney Upshaw (ankle, knee), and running back Terron Ward (neck, shoulder).

Beasley is expected to miss at least a couple more weeks after injuring his hamstring against the Packers in Week Two.

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not expecting a win. I think a loss by 7 or less should be considered a "win" for this team (I know I know I know, it's still a loss).

If we can at least hang with these guys and we're only 4 games into a new coaching staff/new system, with serious talent deficiencies on the offensive side.... I'd be ok with that.

F that. no disrespect CLT

kick the snockers out of them or die trying.

but yes it could be too much Offense to defeat.

Great test for sure

Go Bills !

I pull for the Falcons. This was clear from the Super Bowl thread last year. I am first and foremost a die hard Bills fan.
I think you will see a bunch of Tolbert up the gut on the Falcons front. Expect more 40/60 Tolbert to McCoy. IThe Falcons are not the biggest most physical D. The Falcons are fast and quick to pursue. Maybe We will see a Dimarco sighting. Pound the ball and work off the play action.
The offense is just scary good for the Falcons. Weapons at every level. Mack is a stud at center. The line play as been solid. If Schreader is out this can help. His backup was bull rushed, Lawson could have a day w him. Ryan can be rattled and will give you a pick every now and then. He showed a little of his 2015 bad habits last week against Detroit.

For the Bills to win they will need to play a solid game, no turnovers, no crucial drive killing penalities or drive extending ones. The Bills will need 2 takeaways and get points off them. Special teams also needs to be sound. Make Ryan work for everything, and pound the ball right at the center of them.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975

Watch: Dareus Limited, Run Game Looking to Improve (2:17)
Bills' Inside Chris Brown rounds up the news of the day from media day. Defensive Tackle Marcell Dareus was limited in practice while Defensive Tackle Jerel Worthy cleared the concussion protocol and was a full participant at practice. The run game is looking to get back on track this week against the Atlanta Falcons.

Dawkins played really well against a very stout defence last week. Keep Glenn out until he is well healed up. I can see him being sat until after the bye week. Two ankle injuries to a left tackle who relies on his athleticism and side to side movement can be something that renders them extremely ineffective.

Seriously. Von Miller is no easy task to defend against, and Dawkins held his own. Should be a solid player for us.