Crow Eaters Thread

Jasovon

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave em no chance either, but that win was kinda flukey. Such a typical Dick Jauron game IMO.

I will say that Tyrod was very very good today.

Wow what exactly do you want or expect?

The Bills just shocked the league.

no, I know I do not. Ten years ago we were all here expecting big wins. It's amazing how being beaten down for years has humbled us

You sure? 19-0 wasn't The Dean, that was the POS-LUS-NY!!! dude.

Edited by Rico

You sure? 19-0 wasn't The Dean, that was the POS-LUS-NY!!! dude.

haha I know it wasn't the dean. It was the senator.

But the dean was always on board after a win. Stojan, ice, JSP were the ones who brought back the joy of the win to remind us. The dean was always steadfast dry to say we won, so stop crying kind of schtick and be upbeat.

no, I know I do not. Ten years ago we were all here expecting big wins. It's amazing how being beaten down for years has humbled us

You are, perhaps, thinking of my friend The Senator, who predicts 19-0 every year. I'm typically cautiously optimistic (at least willing to give a new regime a chance before trashing them). But this year, I figured the Bills would win 4-5 games. Even if you are going back 10 years, you will not find any post where I predict a 18-1 (or anything close). I'm pretty sure I haven't predicted more than 10 wins in ANY season in the past 10 years. Find a 18-1 (or similar) prediction from me, and I will gladly admit my mistake, and give you credit. But I can already tell you, you are mistaken. I believe you have me confused with someone else.