Gameday Thread Bills vs Broncos 1st Half

Chandler#81

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

McD once again clueless with clock management. Literally let 15 seconds run off the clock before calling the timeout before Denver kicker their FG. Don't tell me that extra time didn't impact the playbook availability on our last drive. It's great that we got the FG to tie, but it's been two consecutive weeks where McD's clock management is called into question. Good coaches just don't do that and it's a concern moving forward.

Ask Zay Jones.

He will learn so will White

McD once again clueless with clock management. Literally let 15 seconds run off the clock before calling the timeout before Denver kicker their FG. Don't tell me that extra time didn't impact the playbook availability on our last drive. It's great that we got the FG to tie, but it's been two consecutive weeks where McD's clock management is called into question. Good coaches just don't do that and it's a concern moving forward.

new age. realx my friend

Don't assume he didn't do it that way on purpose

he's learning. what is this, his 3rd game?

Dont believe he planned on calling timeout... buts his defense had hands on their hips and were breathing heavy. Seemed they only called it cause they were tired out there

He will learn so will White

new age. realx my friend

Haha. I'm relaxed my good man. Any more and you'd have to check my vitals. But McD has been less than impressive with handling a major HC responsibility. Makes me wonder what else he doesn't have a good handle on.

100 percent agree