Buffalo Bills Amazon Alexa Skill

CodeMonkey

I have created a free Bills skill for the Amazon Echo (Alexa) devices. It gives the game predictions from a few sources such as fivethirtyeight, CBS, and ESPN.

To enable the skill or read more about it, you can go here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SQD2TB/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-skills&ie=UTF8&qid=1506257706

Please give it a try if you own one of the devices. Thanks!

South Park had an episode last week I think that intentionally messed with Alexas. In the middle of the episode, characters would say stuff like, "Alexa, add Hairy Balls to my shopping list." And then Alexa would, and if people weren't paying attention, sure enough, between the mayonnaise and bread on your shopping list was Hairy Balls. Beauteous.

South Park had an episode last week I think that intentionally messed with Alexas. In the middle of the episode, characters would say stuff like, "Alexa, add Hairy Balls to my shopping list." And then Alexa would, and if people weren't paying attention, sure enough, between the mayonnaise and bread on your shopping list was Hairy Balls. Beauteous.

Yeah I read about that. I would have watched that episode had I known :)

I have created a free Bills skill for the Amazon Echo (Alexa) devices. It gives the game predictions from a few sources such as fivethirtyeight, CBS, and ESPN.

To enable the skill or read more about it, you can go here.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SQD2TB/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-skills&ie=UTF8&qid=1506257706

Please give it a try if you own one of the devices. Thanks!

Just added it, thanks doing. Sounds like nobody is giving us a shot but thats not surprising. Nice touch at the end, "go Bills"

Yup, I guess Cartman messed with all 3 of the big devices (Amazon, apple, and Microsoft)

He would say things to his device on the show and if you had one yourself at home it would pick it up as if you were saying it to the device.

I fell off a bit myself, but last season was some prime stuff.

I'm lucky enough to have a woman that loves South Park. She "gets it". Their utilization (and dissection) of current event topics is top notch.

The Alexa episode was pretty good, but last week's episode was one of the funniest I've seen in a while.