Tell us what you really think, Shady...

Lurker

Most crooks, cheats, and sociopaths wind up in jail...not the White House. What a load of politically biased bull **** spewing from your mouth. Support your country and its citizens, by supporting the man ELECTED by the people...and leave your uninformed prejudices at the door. Libtard whiney baby bull **** has no place in a sports forum

Sounds like you need a space where you can feel safe. You know, a safe space.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm scared of what he could do now. I'm baffled that we've come to this and keep hoping I wake up to find out this was all a bad dream (and that it's Super Bowl 52 Sunday and the Bills are about to do something which will earn a visit to a president whose name is not Trump). I grew up in NYC (my family was from Lockport and i wound up going to UB during the SB years) and it was that ad that cemented him as, well to paraphrase the man himself, someone who was "not good." I wish this thread didn't exist and that McCoy would never have felt any need to respond to a man who made it very clear he has zero respect for people who do his job (seriously, who's against the NFL trying to figure out ways to make sure fewer players die young).

Not sure how to end this...just saying I agree.

if you are scared of Trump than I truly am baffled.

Name me 3 of your county board, please. The mayor of your town, please. And your two state senators?

Sounds like you need a space where you can feel safe. You know, a safe space.

sports used to be that place. Used to be the place where I could talk to anyone from all walks of life about that 3pt shot to win the game. That idiot kicker missing the point, the wreck in Nascar.

But now you can't do that. Now that space is gone and more and more an agenda dictates a wedge being brought between us all.

Further, it is funny how the liberals took the term snowflake to their own definition without getting the irony of the term.

Edited by Boyst62

I don't have a comment on this until

1) Jimmy tells me what to think

2) lebron tells me what to think

3) stephon curry tells me what to think

4) mccoy tells me what to think.

i cannot form an original thought until some entitled !@#$ thinks. mccoy included.

these athletes need to learn to shut the hell up and play.

further.

i wonder what curt schilling is up to? what about all those who opposed obama and did not want to go see that !@#$?

Trump is the Rex Ryan of President's. Both men of a certain mindset, arrogant, big on talk with little results. He's a solid fool. The reasons are many. He's the Wizard of Oz losing that curtain by the minute.

Further, it is funny how the liberals took the term snowflake to their own definition without getting the irony of the term.

It's funnier how the (alleged) conservatives and republicans all seemed to turn into the whiny bitches that made them hate the liberal whiny bitches in the first place. Worse in fact because it's slightly more hypocritical.

he contributions show otherwise, as well as speaking engagements

That's a bad argument. The city and state was run by them. He contributed to them to help himself not their causes. So of course he did that more.

It's funnier how the (alleged) conservatives and republicans all seemed to turn into the whiny bitches that made them hate the liberal whiny bitches in the first place. Worse in fact because it's slightly more hypocritical.

the biggest indictment to this issue is the truth that it is fringe.

With only speculation I imagine it is less than 25% of the left or right really believe this is something to garner attention. While even fewer still see it as a priority.

I'm fairly certain without evidence to support this bexuase I'm too lazy to look that 80% of the public feels this issue is a non issue in the grand scheme for things compared to other greater issues like Best Korea, Brexit, finance reform, torte reform, Covfefe and Sasquatch.

Wait, Kaepernik was doing these protests prior to Trump. So it doesn't fit that narrative.

You are full of ****

Um, huh? Trump just said that they should fire players for taking a stand, and I've seen some say the Bills should drop McCoy for his tweet. The protest is not all about Trump, but he made a comment that is very dangerous for a democracy. Fair enough, the protest isn't just against him, but it is about the politics he (likely blindly) embodies and supports, and considering his m.o. he is surely so vain, he probably DOES think these protests are about him. Either way, it still is pretty crazy for the President to call for private entities to fire its employees for protesting to try to change the country.

You're the one who is full of asterisks. Also, nyah nyah and some other childish retort.

Before the Mods move this to the PPP I will put in a vote not to move it. It's about the Bills and Shady and an NFL thing. Sure it goes off the reservation a lot but most threads on here do. You don't move threads that devolve into cooking recipes to the food forum. This allows posters who not dare tread into PPP or don't know about it to voice their opinions on the topic in hand, which is, ahem, the nuclear football.

Shady is right. He isnt the !@#$. Well actually he isnt the only ahole lets say. Id love to see some of you idiots tell him in person to shut the hell up and play. Some of you haters need to shut the hell up and go to work. This idea that a man cant speak his mind no matter how stupid he is needs to end.

Edited by nedboy7

Before the Mods move this to the PPP I will put in a vote not to move it. It's about the Bills and Shady and an NFL thing. Sure it goes off the reservation a lot but most threads on here do. You don't move threads that devolve into cooking recipes to the food forum. This allows posters who not dare tread into PPP or don't know about it to voice their opinions on the topic in hand, which is, ahem, the nuclear football.

I would pin a thread that all things that relate to this not be in this board. It's been abysmal to the health of the board.

Not to mention if they don't go to PpP because they don't know about it not only will they fit in with Tiberius they have no reason to talk about their #feelings on it.

This being in this board gets ignored by those wishing to seriously engage the conversation because of past issues of punishment. The Beerball escapade was difficult when this topic first came up and persecution occured due to personal beliefs.

You can't have a serious conversation here on politics. This isn't the place

Yeah I can see it now. Shady will move capital back to Philly and hold press conferences in obscure bars at 3 am. while drinking Cristal.

He would make a more mentally stable president. And to be honest he seems to be an idiot.

Edited by nedboy7

Shady is right. He isnt the !@#$. Id love to see some of you idiots tell him in person to shut the hell up and play. Some of you haters need to shut the hell up and go to work.

trust me. I'd have no problem saying it.

And I'd tell mccoy to do what you just said. Shut up and go to work

My God you're dense to just simply throw that last line in there.