Tell us what you really think, Shady...

Lurker

Please, no. Seriously, I would turn the game off at that point. The last thing we need is more of that crap.

Well not all. I kinda like the guy.

Eh, probably not. Good player though.

I think you should turn the game off then

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, I think if there's one thing all can agree on, whether you agree with the man's politics or not, he is definitely an A-hole

I honestly think he does this stuff on purpose so while everyone is up in arms and talking about what he said about this, that and the other, and protesting, he can be planning other things with everyone's attention diverted.

Like in the movie Swordfish when Travolta talks about Houdini and misdirection.

Edited by matter2003

I honestly think he does this stuff on purpose so while everyone is up in arms and talking about what he said about this, that and the other, and protesting, he can be planning other things with everyone's attention diverted.

That would be okay if he wasn't diverting attention from his azzzzhole things and comments to get on with other azzzzzzhole things and comments.

I think that is a part of it. I also think he is a dumb human being he never got called out for his BS because he had money.

But as long as its not crooked Hillary, Ill support anything he says! And it you dont like it, get out of MY country!

B-I-N-G-O.

To quote Mike Birbiglia, "and that's why we're all gonna die."

Haha!! Im sure you would talk about supporting the President if Hillary won.

But I will give the Head Cheeto credit for one thing. The way he reads news headlines and caters to his base is impressive. His sheep stay loyal.

So you have nothing. Good stuff.

that's nothing?

We are so lucky to have a President who is right, almost all the time.

God bless the USA.

And we know, because he always tells us so. Bigly! "God blessed America for me...."

To take it back to football: hopefully, someone tells Shady the Denver defense is all Trumpites and lets him loose. Three TDs will start the impeachment proceedings!

I don't have a comment on this until

1) Jimmy tells me what to think

2) lebron tells me what to think

3) stephon curry tells me what to think

4) mccoy tells me what to think.

i cannot form an original thought until some entitled !@#$ thinks. mccoy included.

these athletes need to learn to shut the hell up and play.

further.

i wonder what curt schilling is up to? what about all those who opposed obama and did not want to go see that !@#$?

Why can't these people express their opinions? They are American citizens. Why can't Kimmel talk about healthcare? He's a father with a sick son...maybe you should shut up also

My advice to Shady and all the other athletes...stay off social media and stop feeding the troll. The orange troll with road kill affixed to his coconut. This type of response is why Trump makes these comments. Common man!!

I somewhat agree but you dont think its sad that we are asking pro athletes to be more than Don? He is a 72 year old teenage girl.

And we know, because he always tells us so. Bigly! "God blessed America for me...."

To take it back to football: hopefully, someone tells Shady the Denver defense is all Trumpites and lets him loose. Three TDs will start the impeachment proceedings!

Or we know, because we know things that are true and things that aren't.

Edited by jmc12290

Why can't these people express their opinions? They are American citizens. Why can't Kimmel talk about healthcare? He's a father with a sick son...maybe you should shut up also

because Kimmel was way off in his statements and excised an opinion that knew very little on the subject matter just as these athletes do.

If we want political mumbo-jumbo we turn to the Maddows, carlsons, blitzers, etc.

We want sports and we want to laugh. We don't need a barrage of Media group think when it's shown most disagree with the statements.