Tell us what you really think, Shady...

Lurker

this is the 21st century in Murica. Ain't nobody being repressed.

I'd have more sympathy for this cause if it were trannies up there kneeling for tranny rights but only because mental health is still neglected and prejudiced in this country

Everyone has a right to an opinion. Mine is that yours is either willfully or blissfully ignorant. We agree to disagree.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a comment on this until

1) Jimmy tells me what to think

2) lebron tells me what to think

3) stephon curry tells me what to think

4) mccoy tells me what to think.

i cannot form an original thought until some entitled !@#$ thinks. mccoy included.

these athletes need to learn to shut the hell up and play.

further.

i wonder what curt schilling is up to? what about all those who opposed obama and did not want to go see that !@#$?

Says the guy who yaps about everything....

this is the 21st century in Murica. Ain't nobody being repressed.

I'd have more sympathy for this cause if it were trannies up there kneeling for tranny rights but only because mental health is still neglected and prejudiced in this country

Says the white guy...

k

But let's break this down simply for you

In Green Bay - Wisconsin is essentially a purple state. Those that are able to go to and will go to Packers games will go regardless essentially, but those that are more likely to bray will be those of left leaning - the younger generation of the area, not to mention the overall aromoshphere. Green Bay, by the voting logs is as purple as they come.

The right will not not protest this.

Arthur blank is a big time Democrat, as well. He loves this as a chance to rebuke Trump. He's a piece of ****, as well, if ya read about him. In Atlanta's demographic it makes sense for him to pander to his groups as the fanbase is on the left; young, dumb, disposable income.

But blank did it mosrly as a Democrat supporter.

Now run along. Google that. You'll learn from me a lot

it's 10something o'clcok. the day is over. unless you're going out to get lit or trying to get laid you got nothing to worry about.

i already got mine for the day and will probably head out in an hour or so for seconds to whomever takes the bait... but life is short, especially when you come short having answers.