Tell us what you really think, Shady...

Lurker

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they really don't.

they're driving this agenda of division. from hollywood celebs to entitled athletes dumber than rocks.

there is no innocence to this. the agenda being pushed is simple and athletes are some of the stupidest people on the planet, right above kardashian level.

they blindly follow what pop culture is doing for the most part. they think people care what they say. but between the coasts these idiots travel between there is a world they will never know. a much better culture where there is no division, where there is no differences which they seem to fuel, a world in which harmony is achieved daily.

but that does not fit the agenda of those looking to simply be an !@#$. this is not about the president, this is simply about those who are looking to espouse the popular opinion as some elite thinker to be against an establishment. this is the liberal agenda.

Shady is spot on with his comments. He is clearly an !@#$.

but when you resort to those comments don't you become one yourself?

and if you support those comments just because you agree with him aren't you in effect one also?

what ever happened to respect and dignity when disagreeing with someone.

you would be correct but i'm just messing with him because of the ambiguity of the way it was worded. these types of political threads never go well so might as well have some fun with it!

I considered that, but given the ambiguity of the way it was written could see how someone would interpret it that way. :w00t:

Edited by transient

Please, no. Seriously, I would turn the game off at that point. The last thing we need is more of that crap.

Well not all. I kinda like the guy.

Eh, probably not. Good player though.

I like plenty of people that are A-holes. I probably am one. My friends can be. Just because I like them doesn't mean they aren't. Just means I can tolerate their brand of A-holery, and they can tolerate mine Edited by JM57

Not a fan of free speech I see.

on the contrary. but if i did oppose it i would tow the new progressive line and i would be considered an enlightened member of society! #forward

but these folks are only given a podium because they can do neat things with a ball. not because they are intelligent. these guys believe the earth is flat, run afoul of the law consistently, have more given to them for nothing than anyone, give back a small percentage to the community and all in all do not live in the real world.

the real world is denton, arkansas, plymouth, illinois, paris, ohio, bastian, wv, appleton, wisc, etc... where people live every day lives, working hard for their families, support their communities and live a good life.

they're driving this agenda of division. from hollywood celebs to entitled athletes dumber than rocks.

there is no innocence to this. the agenda being pushed is simple and athletes are some of the stupidest people on the planet, right above kardashian level.

they blindly follow what pop culture is doing for the most part. they think people care what they say. but between the coasts these idiots travel between there is a world they will never know. a much better culture where there is no division, where there is no differences which they seem to fuel, a world in which harmony is achieved daily.

but that does not fit the agenda of those looking to simply be an !@#$. this is not about the president, this is simply about those who are looking to espouse the popular opinion as some elite thinker to be against an establishment. this is the liberal agenda.

Dont forget to tell us Rush is right😄

on the contrary. but if i did oppose it i would tow the new progressive line and i would be considered an enlightened member of society! #forward

but these folks are only given a podium because they can do neat things with a ball. not because they are intelligent. these guys believe the earth is flat, run afoul of the law consistently, have more given to them for nothing than anyone, give back a small percentage to the community and all in all do not live in the real world.

the real world is denton, arkansas, plymouth, illinois, paris, ohio, bastian, wv, appleton, wisc, etc... where people live every day lives, working hard for their families, support their communities and live a good life.

The guy who started it is very intelligent. Very. If you don't know that your an idiot. ;) Some people who spout off like you are talking about are exactly as you describe. He is not one of them.

So only those you deem worthy are allowed to have an opinion. Got it.

What a beautiful garbled mess this is. I read it 3 times, and I still don't know where you're going here, boyst.

This idea that people who live in urban areas aren't real people, or those who are liberal aren't real Americans, or that people on the left do not work hard, take care of their families, give back to the community, or that to be in the "real world" means you have to live in a small, mostly white, town is ignorant and insulting to millions who are just as loyal to the U.S. and who care about making the country better for all of us.

And it's "toe the line," meathead.

but when you resort to those comments don't you become one yourself?

and if you support those comments just because you agree with him aren't you in effect one also?

what ever happened to respect and dignity when disagreeing with someone.

Why should they respond with respect and dignity to a guy who just called them a bunch of sons of bitches? Really, expecting a bunch of football players to take the high road while the honest-to-god President of the United States conducts himself in such an embarrassing manner seems a bit unfair.

This idea that people who live in urban areas aren't real people, or those who are liberal aren't real Americans, or that people on the left do not work hard, take care of their families, give back to the community, or that to be in the "real world" means you have to live in a small, mostly white, town is ignorant and insulting to millions who are just as loyal to the U.S. and who care about making the country better for all of us.

well said!

don't correct my grammar. You're knew here. It'll hurt my self of steam.

And I was talking about coastals plain and simple. I didn't read the rest of what ya wrote.

Lmao. Thats great. You said it perfectly.

disirregardless of your tenure, you should know better.