If Saquan Barkley really is a better NFL prospect than Zeke.

YoloinOhio

I believe it was Emmit Smith who stated that the only player he felt that could jump from high school to the pro ranks was Adrian Peterson. That's how physically gifted he was. Now he is a shadow of what he once was. As it already been demonstrated he is going to have trouble accepting a secondary role as a player.

Yeah, he's nearing the end. In his prime though he was something. He ran so violently yet had breakaway speed.

I didn't have Fournette nearly as high as most. He's a physical runner with great speed but constantly battled injuries and was a little soft. Zeke was a better prospect than Fournette. His game was/is more complete (although the odd the field stuff is concerning). Peterson is the best pure runner that I remember coming out since Sanders. Barkley has it all though. He's a surefire star.

Agree to disagree on this one. I think it's close but Fournette was incredibly underrated as a pass catcher, averaged 12 yards a reception to Zeke's 8.

Fournette was trending towards, if not on the same level as Peterson after his Sophomore year. I think his Junior year changed a lot of that, but it was clear he had checked out and was on to the NFL.

I believe it was Emmit Smith who stated that the only player he felt that could jump from high school to the pro ranks was Adrian Peterson. That's how physically gifted he was. Now he is a shadow of what he once was. As it already been demonstrated he is going to have trouble accepting a secondary role as a player.

Of course. Running backs are ground up and done by 30. Peterson is 32.

Why not let running backs come out right after high school. They need the extra 4 years... And BS from Smith. Running backs begin to break down the minute they step on the field as a freshmen. Drafting one is like buying a "new" car and having it be 4 years old.

Yeah, he's nearing the end. In his prime though he was something. He ran so violently yet had breakaway speed.

Again... NO rb gets really past 32 years old.

Matt Forte was right when the Bears tagged his azz. Ground up and spit out. RBs should NOT be franchised tagged.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Agree to disagree on this one. I think it's close but Fournette was incredibly underrated as a pass catcher, averaged 12 yards a reception to Zeke's 8.

Fournette was trending towards, if not on the same level as Peterson after his Sophomore year. I think his Junior year changed a lot of that, but it was clear he had checked out and was on to the NFL.

I'm an OSU fan in Louisiana so I actually saw a ton of both. There were days where I thought Fournette was the next Peterson. I actually like Guice better than Fournette. We will see I guess.

I'm an OSU fan in Louisiana so I actually saw a ton of both. There were days where I thought Fournette was the next Peterson. I actually like Guice better than Fournette. We will see I guess.

Have you seen the bumper sticker?: If your heart ain't in Dixie get your assss out!

Edited by JohnC

@CBSSportsNet

.@TikiandTierney talk to @saquonb21 about Heisman hype, the Big 10 Championship and getting to class on-time.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/913143103208357888/vid/640x360/he30xHP_kaiMaxS2.mp4

Can we petition to kick pedophiles out of the Big Ten. What a tear stain if PED State makes it to the Championship... They should have got Death Penalty ala SMU during the 80s. Edited by ExiledInIllinois

When the children are butt raped by a team that you cultishly promote... Yes, the NCAA death penalty should have been applied.

Glad you are so cynical let $$$ win out.

You see where that is getting the NCAA.

PED State is for cultish sheeple.

Mike Vick was allowed back into the NFL

OJ Simpson is being released from prison

Donte Stallworth killed a man and returned to the NFL

At what point has Penn St been punished enough for you?

Never IMO, you're just a hater looking for something to hate

Mike Vick was allowed back into the NFL

OJ Simpson is being released from prison

Donte Stallworth killed a man and returned to the NFL

At what point has Penn St been punished enough for you?

Never IMO, you're just a hater looking for something to hate

Like SMU in the 1980s... I would have been fine.

PSU... Got a slap on wrist.

Like SMU in the 1980s... I would have been fine.

PSU... Got a slap on wrist.

Last time I checked SMU had their football program re-instated

Even if Penn St were inflicted the death penalty, at some point the program would be restored, and you would be back hating on them.

Haters gonna hate. It's what you do

Last time I checked SMU had their football program re-instated

Even if Penn St were inflicted the death penalty, at some point the program would be restored, and you would be back hating on them.

Haters gonna hate. It's what you do

No I wouldn't. Just don't like slaps on the wrist. Do their time. I have rooted for PSU... Just not after this Jonestown meets Happy Valley mess. I would still root for them over Notre Dame or Michigan.

I am a very forgiving liberal.

No I wouldn't. Just don't like slaps on the wrist. Do their time. I have rooted for PSU... Just not after this Jonestown meets Happy Valley mess. I would still root for them over Notre Dame or Michigan.

I am a very forgiving liberal.

No, I've read your posts on PPP. You're a bitter liberal

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.