WR Prospects for the 2018 Draft

26CornerBlitz

Any of Sutton, Cain, or Ridley would be huge for the passing game.

Am I the lone person on Earth that's really underwhelmed by Cain? I understand the appeal but I'm not sold on the route running. Also think that he fights the football a little bit.

He might end up being my new Devin Smith. The guy I just never buy into.

Edited by Blokestradamus

Am I the lone person on Earth that's really underwhelmed by Cain? I understand the appeal but I'm not sold on the route running. Also think that he fights the football a little bit.

He might end up being my new Devin Smith. The guy I just never buy into.

I have always been a fan (but I loved Smith too). They are similar to me. Elite deep threats that track the ball well in the air. His skill set is so desperately needed on this team. Whether it be him or someone else it's a need.

Seems to me that the pick would be better spent on a position they deem more worthy. OT, RB, LB, S

a small sample size of Dennison and McD with the Bills has shown that who is catching the passes isn't as important as some of the other pieces of the puzzle.

That's why they don't move the football!! You don't say "we are awful at WR so let's get some other positions."

Seems to me that the pick would be better spent on a position they deem more worthy. OT, RB, LB, S

a small sample size of Dennison and McD with the Bills has shown that who is catching the passes isn't as important as some of the other pieces of the puzzle.

i think that's more of an issue with the current QB. They will be drafting their guy this year, I expect he will start right away. Also, McD and Denison were here when they traded up in the 2nd for Zay so I'd say they value the position. Edited by YoloinOhio

WR is the worst position group on the roster (and I'm not sure it's close).

I was very worried about the DB's, but I think I was way off on that. Without seeing an all 22 it's hard to know what the WR's are doing, since the ball so rarely gets near them. The entire offense is offensive, but you could argue Zay might just be the only one back next year, like the DB cleanse this year.

I was very worried about the DB's, but I think I was way off on that. Without seeing an all 22 it's hard to know what the WR's are doing, since the ball so rarely gets near them. The entire offense is offensive, but you could argue Zay might just be the only one back next year, like the DB cleanse this year.

It's head scratching to me that they will run guys like Kaelin Clay out there but Reilly and Dupre are sitting on the PS.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.