Cordy Glenn has two injured feet (Returning to practice 12/6)

YoloinOhio

I wonder what some of you are watching in our games. Dawkins has been our starting LT for a considerable amount of time and has been doing a good job.  What do not you understand that we do not need another LT if we trade Cordy. He could be in a trade along with draft choices for our long sought after QB.

Just now, All I Need is Hope said:

It looks like Seantrel Henderson got some limited work on Sunday.  Does anyone know if they're trying to work him in more?  After all of his time away and his Crohn's, I'm not certain if he's an upgrade over Mills or Dawkins.

Anyone have info / insight regarding Henderson?

He's been in as eligible TE.  That and Khyree Lee's activation shows concern with the OL.  That of course means no role for Logan Thomas in the offense.  

On 9/20/2017 at 12:06 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Horrible take. You sign a LT of Glenns' caliber and age every time.

Yeah, I agree. And on the flipside, had they let Glenn walk this fan base would have lost they damn minds. "They can't keep letting good players go! This is absurd, fire everyone!" Constantly put in no-win situations by some in this fan base.

I thought it was fine when they extended Glenn. Dude played a full season after an off-season of dealing with a kidney illness. He's been consistent when he's been in there. It's been a tough luck year for him with these injuries. And it's all hindsight. He was healthy and playing at a respectable level when he received his extension.

Edited by blacklabel

What's the point of playing Cordy Glenn this season. Give him the offseason to heal. What I don't want to see happen is this regime letting him go and then creating another hole on a roster that has many holes. He has demonstrated that he is a good player. Get him back healthy and then decide whether to play him on the right or left side. My suspicion is that this regime is inclined to let players go who were associated with the prior regime. It's time to start adding talent and not subtracting talent from a roster that is already working with a deficit. 

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Marshmallows worthless? Terrible take. Ever had S’mores? Try with Reese’s cup instead of Hershey bar. You’re welcome. 

The other night I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate with raspberry filling.  It was the only chocolate I had and it worked beautifully.

The marshmallow heated the raspberry filling inside to a perfect temp.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The other night I used Ghirardelli dark chocolate with raspberry filling.  It was the only chocolate I had and it worked beautifully.

The marshmallow heated the raspberry filling inside to a perfect temp.  

Savage move. I’m trying that. 

14 minutes ago, JohnC said:

What's the point of playing Cordy Glenn this season. Give him the offseason to heal. What I don't want to see happen is this regime letting him go and then creating another hole on a roster that has many holes. He has demonstrated that he is a good player. Get him back healthy and then decide whether to play him on the right or left side. My suspicion is that this regime is inclined to let players go who were associated with the prior regime. It's time to start adding talent and not subtracting talent from a roster that is already working with a deficit. 

I’ll be shocked if Glenn is still on our roster for 2018 opening day. 

7 minutes ago, Billznut said:

I’ll be shocked if Glenn is still on our roster for 2018 opening day. 

Odds are you are correct. When he is healthy and playing well he is worth his contract. Our OL is not overloaded with talent. Getting rid of a player who has demonstrated that he can play well is a set back and not a step forward.