Cordy Glenn has two injured feet (Returning to practice 12/6)

YoloinOhio

No at this point you hope he wakes up and plays to his potential as a dominant All Pro DT.

@viccarucci

McDermott: Glenn (foot/ankle) won't practice, unlikely to play vs. #Falcons. Lawson (groin) not practicing, game-time decision. #Bills

Exactly, I think as a fan you have to hope that Dareus gets it in gear and plays like he did in 2014 when he was one of the most dominant interior d-linemen in the league. Dareus has the talent to anchor the middle of the defense for the next 3-5 years at a dominating level. For a guy you are committed to for this season and next season you want to get that high level of production out of him.

The front 7 only has 1 other young player in it (Shaq) so you kind of want your 27 year old defensive tackle to be a dominant player to help anchor the defense for the future. As for Glenn I think it is a case of health, he seems to be well liked and buying into what the new staff is trying to implement. It's just getting him on the field and healthy. I say be extra cautious with his injury. Sit him out until after the bye week. Maybe an additional 3 weeks off gets him healthy.

Now do I think Dareus will get it in gear? I am not sure. The rest of the veteran players seem to buy in and those who weren't were shipped out. Dareus seems to be the only one to be on the outside of that. So hopefully being that isolated in terms of attitude helps him buy into what the coach is doing. It might not happen and the team might just be stuck with an above average player production wise who is a bit of a malcontent.

Edited by billsfan89

Outside of an elite WR dropping out of the sky, this is the best possible news for the Bills. Here's to hoping he can stay on the field and they find the best way to utilize Glenn and Dawkins at the same time.

what happened to the days when we made jokes about Darick or TO? We have lost our ways.

My guess is he won't start and won't play much if it all, but it's still great news. Use the bye week to help him get back up to speed and figure out where everyone fits best.

Full practice should be an indication that he's ready to go. If healthy, I'd like to see him go against the Bengals front that's pretty darned good. We'll see once the injury designations are announced this afternoon.

Full practice should be an indication that he's ready to go. If healthy, I'd like to see him go against the Bengals front that's pretty darned good. We'll see once the injury designations are announced this afternoon.

It should mean that he's healthy, but not necessarily that he's ready to start. He's been out most of pre-season and season; he may not be ready to jump into a starting position and play a full game. I'd like to see him rotated in, but no reason to rush it the week before a bye.

Edited by Acantha

It should mean that he's healthy, but not necessarily that he's ready to start. He's been out most of pre-season and season; he may not be ready to jump into a starting position and play a full game. I'd like to see him rotated in, but no reason to rush it the week before a bye.

That's what has been happening in the two games he's played and we'd likely see that again on Sunday.

Let him get up to speed in practice this week but sit him out, then during the bye he can be inserted into starter role, and we can get two weeks to get Dawkins acclimated to the RT spot

I like this plan. If/when we can get to having Glenn and Dawkins as our bookends, we'll be pretty tough.