Cordy Glenn has two injured feet (Returning to practice 12/6)

YoloinOhio

He's overrated and PFF has had very few elite grades on his games over the last few years even with healthy.

Sure we can do worse and probably will but you don't pay a LT elite money when he's not.

So your only argument is running to PFF grades?

Your talent evaluation is worse than your avatar

1st Mario, then Marcel, now Cordy. Once these guys sign their huge contract it's all worthless from there. The next guy to get a 100M deal better be a QB and no other position.

Cordy got NO WHERE NEAR 100 million...

This is why you don't pay anyone!!!

Haha, Whaley is an idiot.

I personally have nothing against Glenn and at least he doesn't have off the field issues like Dareus, but this was yet another horrible deal by Whaley and we need to move on from Glenn after this year.

There is so much wrong in this post. LTs have some of the longest shelf life of NFL players. Glenn is an all pro type player.

The funniest thing about people complaining about guys like Glenn and Dareus is they would be the first ones crying if we let them walk for nothing. Ralph is cheap!!!

I read through this to get an update on his injury. I had not idea the insanity was going off the rails like this.

What a nice look at Cordy Glenn's contract in isolation that was but you better take a bigger look at what Beane is doing to our cap before you start adding more dead money by cutting our LT.

I read through this to get an update on his injury. I had not idea the insanity was going off the rails like this.

What a nice look at Cordy Glenn's contract in isolation that was but you better take a bigger look at what Beane is doing to our cap before you start adding more dead money by cutting our LT.

people complaining about his contract should take a look at what happens when you don't pay your LT (see Duane Brown, Houston Texans) Edited by YoloinOhio

Need him to get healthy so we can move Dawkins over to the right side so mills can stay off the field. Will they trust Henderson enough to play him on the left side and have Dawkins play RT, or will he just get waived or be the swing tackle.

Big men with lower body and back Injuries are never a good long term sign ***** Heads over to SPOTRAC to see when we can get out from the deal *******

UPDATE not to bad at all can out from the deal this coming offseason with a CAP Savings

Pre-6/1 Release

2018 Dead Cap: $11,100,0002018

Cap Savings: $3,350,000

Pre-6/1 Trade

2018 Dead Cap: $9,600,000

2018 Cap Savings: $4,850,000

Post-6/1 Release

2018 Dead Cap: $4,700,000

2019 Dead Cap: $6,400,000

2018 Cap Savings: $9,750,000

Post-6/1 Trade

2018 Dead Cap: $3,200,000

2019 Dead Cap: $6,400,000

2018 Cap Savings: $11,250,000

Someone steps on the guys foot and then^^^^ SMH

So your only argument is running to PFF grades?

Your talent evaluation is worse than your avatar

Cordy got NO WHERE NEAR 100 million...

No not just PFF.

I just don't see where he's been an elite LT during his time here. Solid, average...sure. A few dominant games per season, yes.

For me in the end though Glenn is a lot like Wood, and that's a mostly average player throughout the season who is really bad when he struggles and really good on those games he's locked in. Also the too many injuries in recent years to be counted on long term.