Cordy Glenn has two injured feet (Returning to practice 12/6)

YoloinOhio

I personally have nothing against Glenn and at least he doesn't have off the field issues like Dareus, but this was yet another horrible deal by Whaley and we need to move on from Glenn after this year.

The contract extension that Cordy Glenn signed was quite reasonable. Especially for a player who has been one of the teams best offensive linemen over the past several years.

What exactly is your issue with the contract he signed?

You seriously want to move on from Glenn after this year? Who do you have in mind to replace him with?

The contract extension that Cordy Glenn signed was quite reasonable. Especially for a player who has been one of the teams best offensive linemen over the past several years.

You seriously want to move on from Glenn after this year? Who do you have in mind to replace him with?

I know I really don't want to move away from him he is a very top end LT and on a really decent contract actually,

But did look to see if the Bills can move on after this year because of the INJ history of him (lower body INJ) is there

I personally have nothing against Glenn and at least he doesn't have off the field issues like Dareus, but this was yet another horrible deal by Whaley and we need to move on from Glenn after this year.

this makes no sense to me. It's a horrible deal because he's hurt right now?

Horrible take. You sign a LT of Glenns' caliber and age every time.

Big men with lower body and back Injuries are never a good long term sign ***** Heads over to SPOTRAC to see when we can get out from the deal *******

UPDATE not to bad at all can out from the deal this coming offseason with a CAP Savings

Pre-6/1 Release

2018 Dead Cap: $11,100,0002018

Cap Savings: $3,350,000

Pre-6/1 Trade

2018 Dead Cap: $9,600,000

2018 Cap Savings: $4,850,000

Post-6/1 Release

2018 Dead Cap: $4,700,000

2019 Dead Cap: $6,400,000

2018 Cap Savings: $9,750,000

Post-6/1 Trade

2018 Dead Cap: $3,200,000

2019 Dead Cap: $6,400,000

2018 Cap Savings: $11,250,000

Well, I'm sure that the Bills can find some team in need of a good LT to take him and his contract off their hands for a couple of day 3 picks and not have any cap implications at all. Maybe then Vlad Ducasse can flip over to the left side and slide outside to keep the Bills shiny new franchise QB from being trampled too badly in his rookie season.

Well, I'm sure that the Bills can find some team in need of a good LT to take him and his contract off their hands for a couple of day 3 picks and not have any cap implications at all. Maybe then Vlad Ducasse can flip over to the left side and slide outside to keep the Bills shiny new franchise QB from being trampled too badly in his rookie season.

Where did i talk about moving on from Glenn? Said chronic lowerbody inj never good for a longevity of big men. Then wanted to see ealiest they can get out. Nowhere said cut him Edited by MAJBobby

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/rankings/average/left-tackle/

Seems reasonable to me as well.

Glenn's started 66 of the 74 games in his NFL career to date, missing only the final five in 2016. In other words, the feet haven't been a problem up until the past nine months.

Using revisionist history to slag the contract is a lazy cop out, IMO...