Marrone finally has his QB Nassib

CanadianFan

....St Doug knows his football.......

Appearing on the NFL Network's "Path to the Draft", Greg Cosell asserted that it was Nassib who was the cream of this year's crop, claiming that after studying film of both Smith and Nassib that it's Nassib he sees as the better pro prospect.

My No. 1 quarterback based on the film study I've done is Ryan Nassib, I liked him overall more than Geno Smith. I think he's a much more precise intermediate thrower. I think the ball comes out with a little better velocity at the intermediate level. And I think he's a little more accurate. And I like his footwork a little bit better.

Cosell doesn't stand alone in his high regard for the 6'2", 227-pound Nassib. Russ Lande of The National Football Post not only has Nassib ranked as the top quarterback but the top player on his board overall, stating that "I am confident that he will develop into a high end starting quarterback in the NFL."

Lande thinks that Nassib won't make it past the Buffalo Bills at eighth overall in April's draft. ESPN analyst Jon Gruden told The Syracuse Point-Herald that he's inclined to agree, citing the obvious relationship between Nassib and current Bills (and former Syracuse) head coach Doug Marrone

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy