TBD parking Denver game. Sign up Hammer's Lot.

mead107

Your loss. By the way Lee Evans was in the Lot. I have some game day mags and Lee signed them. After the game I was passing them out to parkers. One little boy was so happy I asked his parents if they would like to meet Lee. Yes. The boy had a look of awe and excitement as his picture was taken with Lee. Lee has always been a class act, never turning down a request for a autograph or picture.

now you tell me!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your loss. By the way Lee Evans was in the Lot. I have some game day mags and Lee signed them. After the game I was passing them out to parkers. One little boy was so happy I asked his parents if they would like to meet Lee. Yes. The boy had a look of awe and excitement as his picture was taken with Lee. Lee has always been a class act, never turning down a request for a autograph or picture.

Still have my hat signed by Lee, thanks to you! Hes a good dude!

I saw him there...he was sitting on Heitz's cooler.

What a great !@#$ing time.

Meeting PTR, Dante and CGF in person for the first time was awesome.

Great food, lots of laughs and a BILLS WIN!

Thanks, Hammer!

It was really fun putting faces to all the people I have seen online over the years. Everyone was great and I don't think mead's food could have been any better. Perfect for a tailgate. Bills win to top it off. When I got back to the hotel room I was pretty much done though. Couldn't wait to go to sleep. Anyway, it was way too long in between tailgates for me I will definitely come back soon. :thumbsup:

First of all a tip of the cap to Hammer.

The lot looks great!

Second it was great seeing mead,Mrs Mead,BBF,Cletus Beerball,Mrs Beerball and Rosen. Great hospitality by them all.

Amazing stomboli from mead! Special thanks for the broccoli one!

Now for the bonus. Meeting Gugny,Dante and Mrs Dante along with Promo for the FIRST time. Even more of a bonus getting them to meet the person who is responsible for me being a fan of the Bills. I could still be talking to them.

And finally,it was a BILLS win. My first to see them WIN at home.

Now... about that hot weather....I'll take it for the team and accept the blame for bringing it up from Texas.

First of all a tip of the cap to Hammer.

The lot looks great!

Second it was great seeing mead,Mrs Mead,BBF,Cletus Beerball,Mrs Beerball and Rosen. Great hospitality by them all.

Amazing stomboli from mead! Special thanks for the broccoli one!

Now for the bonus. Meeting Gugny,Dante and Mrs Dante along with Promo for the FIRST time. Even more of a bonus getting them to meet the person who is responsible for me being a fan of the Bills. I could still be talking to them.

And finally,it was a BILLS win. My first to see them WIN at home.

Now... about that hot weather....I'll take it for the team and accept the blame for bringing it up from Texas.

Thank You. I double cut the grass in the TBD area to 2 inches on Friday.

I got to the hammer lot and told the attendant "Stadium Wall??" Nothing. "Two Bills Drive". Nothing.

I guess putting my user name on a sign didn't mean anything to him. Paid my $30 and went in.

Sorry for that if it caused any consternation.

I got to the hammer lot and told the attendant "Stadium Wall??" Nothing. "Two Bills Drive". Nothing.

I guess putting my user name on a sign didn't mean anything to him. Paid my $30 and went in.

TBD IS WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT ON THE SIGN

how come you did not walk down to see us?

Hope you did not participate in the table slamming.

Edited by mead107

" TBD" that's what the sign should have on it. That's all we ask to make things easier. Putting your user name on the sign, come on, really......What time did you arrive? Edited by Hammered a Lot