TBD parking Denver game. Sign up Hammer's Lot.

mead107

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Then you must plan a trip one time.

Looking like 12 spots so far.

I'll make that a priority for next season. I'll get to ATL and maybe Cincy this season. Had to miss Charlotte for a wedding in Nashville. My wife seems to think family is more important than the Bills, while I say it's a close call...I mean, you can't pick your family, and each family has some goofballs. But then again, we are not without.......never mind.

I'll make that a priority for next season. I'll get to ATL and maybe Cincy this season. Had to miss Charlotte for a wedding in Nashville. My wife seems to think family is more important than the Bills, while I say it's a close call...I mean, you can't pick your family, and each family has some goofballs. But then again, we are not without.......never mind.

People who get married on Sundays during football season are not your friends.

...unless it's open bar and there's a tv in the bar room.

A wedding without an open bar.......is something I've never been bothered to attend. :beer:

The TV is the hard part, and in this case it was across a skywalk, down an elevator 4 floor and in a lobby. Strange setup, but the hotel was being renovated, so who knows... (It was Saturday night, so I was trying to catch Louisville getting crushed, but there was no practical way to be in Charlotte in time to see us make a single FG.)

I'll get to ATL and maybe Cincy this season.

Cmon brother, we have a crew of 9 going, including two women above 50, and 6 youngins 16-25. So we got a good mix.Be great to tailgate with you and the wife and sons!

On top of that. cheap as hell. Great tickets $130, good seats (where we are $85) and the Westin for less than $100 on Priceline