The Smokin' Jay thread

BringBackOrton

IMO he's actually a better option for them.

Speaking of X factor, Dolphins have that look of a team that is going to win a lot of games this year.....

Moore is better when he comes in halfway through the game. Much less effective when a team gameplans for him.

We shall see!

@RapSheet

#Dolphins QB Jay Cutler does, in fact, have cracked ribs from the hard takedown on Sunday, I’m told. No word yet on additional test results

@SiriusXMNFL

SiriusXM NFL Radio Retweeted Ian Rapoport

"It is going to take a couple weeks to come back from that injury. With all the torque & twisting." #Dolphins -@3rd_Goal on Jay Cutler

Im more scared of Matt Moore than Jay Cutler. Moore as a starter, plays the Bills tough. I want to say hes won 3 games against us since 2011.

Is the Bills' fanbase the only one in the NFL that's afraid of backup QBs? Last week it was time to be terrified of Ryan FN Fitzpatrick to the point many said they'd rather face Winston.

Is the Bills' fanbase the only one in the NFL that's afraid of backup QBs? Last week it was time to be terrified of Ryan FN Fitzpatrick to the point many said they'd rather face Winston.

Seems so. I thought both Fitz or JW were good for a few picks so either would do.

Old wounds leave scars. Fitz looked like Brady against us last year. Moore has tore us a new one a few times. I know, new team new year. It still sits in the back of the mind.