The Smokin' Jay thread

BringBackOrton

The shame is if Cutty beats the Bills and I'm vindicated, the Bills will still have a loss. A real no win situation.

I wouldn't expect Cutler to be starting by the time the Dolphins play the Bills if the fish keep up their ineptitude.

Moore actually always seem to play very well against Buffalo.

The shame is if Cutty beats the Bills and I'm vindicated, the Bills will still have a loss. A real no win situation.

You're really committed to Ol' Smokin Jay.

The Phins are averaging 8.3 points per game. Cutty is averaging 204 yards, 0.67 TDs and 0.67 INTs a game.

Not anymore dude. I was all in on the tank, but the tank is over.

There never was a tank. Multiple poeple tried to inform the mass juvenile posters that wasnt occurring, but you guys kept on being wrong. One day you will take the ounce of prevention instead of taking the pound of cure.

You're really committed to Ol' Smokin Jay.

The Phins are averaging 8.3 points per game. Cutty is averaging 204 yards, 0.67 TDs and 0.67 INTs a game.

I ain't never been called a quitter.

There never was a tank. Multiple poeple tried to inform the mass juvenile posters that wasnt occurring, but you guys kept on being wrong. One day you will take the ounce of prevention instead of taking the pound of cure.

I mean, if TT didn't play great without weapons at WR (was very possible), our safeties didn't play like one of the best duos in the NFL (again very possible) and Tre wasn't the best rookie CB (again again, super possible), we could be 1-3 instead of 3-1 right now, ya dig?

the fake tank eh?

See above.

No one was making the prediction that Poyer would be our best DB per dollar last offseason, especially in combo with the other 2 things.

Edited by jmc12290

I ain't never been called a quitter.

I mean, if TT didn't play great without weapons at WR (was very possible), our safeties didn't play like one of the best duos in the NFL (again very possible) and Tre wasn't the best rookie CB (again again, super possible), we could be 1-3 instead of 3-1 right now, ya dig?

See above.

No one was making the prediction that Poyer would be our best DB per dollar last offseason, especially in combo with the other 2 things.

I dont dig anything, there never was a tank. The coach and gm stated eo, every thing they have done indicates there never were a tank. Its a juvenile take on a few trades and let goes that the fans couldnt handle. Do you dig?

Because re-signing Tyrod Taylor for what is essentially a 1-year deal is so obviously preferable to signing Jay Cutler for what would have been essentially a 1-year deal. At roughly the same money. Other than that, I guess you have a great point or something. :wallbash:

You too, Frank. Take a bow.

I dont dig anything, there never was a tank. The coach and gm stated eo, every thing they have done indicates there never were a tank. Its a juvenile take on a few trades and let goes that the fans couldnt handle. Do you dig?

Somewhere in an alternate universe, JMC is right.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

This means as much to me as, well, what you state.