The Smokin' Jay thread

BringBackOrton

Old wounds leave scars. Fitz looked like Brady against us last year. Moore has tore us a new one a few times. I know, new team new year. It still sits in the back of the mind.

.....Winston picking apart the secondary may bring that to the forefront of one's mind, especially with Carr coming to town.............may need to have some snow trucked in..............

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
49 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Jay's a winner!

If we were to want to get a vet to start while that golden armed franchise QB we get in the of season gets ready and we dump Hotrod, Jay would be a good choice if he still wants to play.

He also knows the Fish playbook which is a plus.

we should go in the other direction imo, and really , truly invest in a franchise QB while players like Tre White and the upcoming draft picks are in their prime

7 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Jay's a winner!

If we were to want to get a vet to start while that golden armed franchise QB we get in the of season gets ready and we dump Hotrod, Jay would be a good choice if he still wants to play.

He also knows the Fish playbook which is a plus.

Not something I'd recommend. But to all of those fans out there who ridiculed the Dolphins for signing Cutler and praised us for signing Tyrod, check out where that stands right now:

Tyrod:  6-5 as a starter, 88.6 QB rating

Jay: 6-5 as a starter, 85.4 QB rating

Hmm....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Not something I'd recommend. But to all of those fans out there who ridiculed the Dolphins for signing Cutler and praised us for signing Tyrod, check out where that stands right now:

Tyrod:  6-5 as a starter, 88.6 QB rating

Jay: 6-5 as a starter, 85.4 QB rating

Hmm....

And Cutty has wayyyyyy better flow.

#FactsOnly