Here's your chance to check out now.

PromoTheRobot

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I saw a team keep MVP Cam Newton out of the endzone, twice from inside the 10.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you think you saw a terrible loss? Terrible clock management? Terrible quarterback play?

Fine. Check out now.

If you think the Bills are heading for 1-15 based on what you saw today, there are 31 other teams to choose from. Buh-bye.

The last thing I want anyone to endure is watching inferior football for the next 15 weeks, so just give up now and learn to be a Pats or Packers fan.

I saw a gutsy team come that close to winning a game they were dominated on offense.

I'm going to stick around and see where this team can grow. The rest of you can just check out.

It Starts With Coming Close To Beating A 6-10 Team.

Has a nice ring to it, someone get McD on the line.

Fine. Check out now.

Well, I don't want anyone to check out, but ... enough of the gloom and doom threads. I have seen a much, much better prepared football team this year. The partial rebuild program sometimes works. I'm watching the Rams look very competitive right now. I'm not optimistic about playoff chances this year, but I'm seeing a pretty decent football team out there that's worth watching every Sunday.

Why would you care what anyone else watches? Anyway, Cam hasn't looked like MVP Cam in quite awhile. I saw a D that did their job for the most part and an Offense that was putrid. Lots of NFL games are close and not all are things of beauty. Make the plays you need to to win. Until that happens, it's more of the same old Bills. I'll still watch 'em though.

Fine. Check out now.

What a F-ing prima donna you are!

I will also continue to post and point out the reality all of our eyes see. When I think of the really dumb posters on

this board its the people who predict playoffs or say we have the best talent in the AFC east.

Nope, I think I'll stay and complain to really piss you guys off. :w00t:

Now thats funny.

It was a terrible loss, terrible clock management, and terrible QB play.

But I will never check out.

Somehow realizing the facts mean you should switch teams? I fail to recognize the correlation there.

I realize we suck. I will always be a fan. They are not mutually exclusive.

Sorry but nobody and i mean nobody has the right to call out the fans after what we have gone through.

What we saw today was the same Bills game we have seen every season for 17 years and we are sick of it. We have every right to be pissed off when yet again we have a QB that can't win with 2 minutes and 2 timeouts down 6 points when we see virtually every other !@#$ing team do that.

We aren't fair weather fans we are dedicated and we have more right than any fanbase in the NFL to criticise this franchise.

Fine. Check out now.

LAMP

Early for calling fans non fans isnt it. That normally comes week 6