I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case you missed it, the ground game stunk. thier d line outplayed ours. Not on tyrod

so, if the run gamed doesn't work, what is the other option to move the ball and score points? I'll wait...

Edited by Fixxxer

Was it any surprise to anyone that Carolina shut down Shady and made our O one dimensional?..........you could pretty well see the game plan within the first 5 minutes of the game.

You shut down Shady and force TT to throw into small windows to his WRs........the pass coverage was pretty damn good by Carolina this afternoon.

It is what it is.

Just like EJ's career ended in London for the Bills, Tyrod's career ended today in Carolina. TT may play in a few more games but I think eventually we'll see Peterman for the second half of the year. My biggest fear is this amazing defense will eventually get worn down and discouraged over the lack of offensive support.

I concur fully, but I knew that going in, and knew Taylor was our best option in this transition year. BUT Taylor just is not clutch enough.. He can make some plays but that throw to Jones sums it up. Taylor saw the route Jones was running and still threw it inaccurately Taylor was not rushed on the throw either, so IMO he just choked.

Taylor is our stop gap and will win us enough games to keep us out of a top 5 pick, maybe even a top 10 (that might hurt us trying to move up to 1) .. I knew we would be depending on a stout running game and our D all season, but our running game was pretty bad today as well. Might of been different if Cordy was back, or if Taylor was having a better game.

The good news is Indy might end up with the 1st pick and they have a QB so our 2 1st rd picks are looking real good for us in a trade up scenario

Personally I hope we stay put or trade down and grab the QB from OK st.

We might just do that. There's going to be a lot of good quarterbacks coming out this April so we may not have to move up in the draft. Use some of these second and third round picks to continue to build the defense and add some offensive Firepower

scares me at how expensive it will be to move up in the draft this year. lots of bad teams who need QBs, and if this draft is loaded with sure fire franchise QBs like we're hearing, its going to take a boatload of capital to grab one if we have to move up more than 5 spots.