I'm done with Tyrod Taylor

McBean

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With Watkins and last years offense, with this years defense, yes. But we never have two units good at the same time.

same stuff as last year, you realize how many games we got behind last year when the running game was shut down and we had to rely on our QB? more than half. u blamed the defense all last year. and then u blamed watkins not being there for Tyrod. we werent winning consistantly when Watkins was there.....ever. There were times when Watkins complained about not being targeted. was the coordinator purposely telling Tryod not to throw to him? No, Tyrod wasnt finding him. One possible superstar receiver wasnt taking us too the playoffs with this QB. Guys were open all over the field last year....and im betting they have been this year as well.

Too much is being made of the last play.

Zay Jones stumbled a little bit, and wasn't very smooth transitioning to the ball. It was a very tough catch, but it was catchable. At the same time, Tyrod's pass was a little bit high and a little bit behind the receiver. However, as I said, it was catchable and was thrown between three Carolina defenders. A better throw would have helped. But so would better concentration and route running by the receiver.

The real problem was that it took 58 minutes to get anywhere close to the end zone, and that we ended the day with 3 points (when only 10 would have won us the game).

same stuff as last year, you realize how many games we got behind last year when the running game was shut down and we had to rely on our QB? more than half. u blamed the defense all last year. and then u blamed watkins not being there for Tyrod. we werent winning consistantly when Watkins was there.....ever. There were times when Watkins complained about not being targeted. was the coordinator purposely telling Tryod not to throw to him? No, Tyrod wasnt finding him. One possible superstar receiver wasnt taking us too the playoffs with this QB. Guys were open all over the field last year....and im betting they have been this year as well.

TT and Watkins were one of the best duos in 2015. The second Miami game was on the defense and ST. The offense was 12th and 10th in scoring the last two seasons. The defense was the bigger problem. But with a new offense and no deep threat, which is TTs strength, maybe they should put someone else in.

Anyone watching the Buffalo Bills for the past few years, knows that Tyrod has trouble executing when the other team knows he has to throw. He is not good as a straight drop-back passer.

When used properly, like I believe was done with Anthony Lynn, we can score points using his extreme athletic talent. Out of the pocckets, misdirections, quarterback runs.

Dennison didn't do that today. He coached as though Tyrod is a drop back passer and he's not.

I find this to be the most disturbing part of the day today. A good coach acknowledges what his talent is and coaches to it. He doesn't stick to what he knows despite the personnel he has.

TT and Watkins were one of the best duos in 2015. The second Miami game was on the defense and ST. The offense was 12th and 10th in scoring the last two seasons. The defense was the bigger problem. But with a new offense and no deep threat, which is TTs strength, maybe they should put someone else in.

Stats, huh? Watkins and Tyrod were never, ever one of the best duos lmao. Please. Inflated stats from a couple long balls. They had their moments but a great duo is apiar that can make any play at any point in the game. Those guys weren't it lol.

Anyone watching the Buffalo Bills for the past few years, knows that Tyrod has trouble executing when the other team knows he has to throw. He is not good as a straight drop-back passer.

When used properly, like I believe was done with Anthony Lynn, we can score points using his extreme athletic talent. Out of the pocckets, misdirections, quarterback runs.

Dennison didn't do that today. He coached as though Tyrod is a drop back passer and he's not.

I find this to be the most disturbing part of the day today. A good coach acknowledges what his talent is and coaches to it. He doesn't stick to what he knows despite the personnel he has.

Or just puts in the pocket passer that was drafted and stops playing games with this guy pretending to be a QB.

Stats, huh? Watkins and Tyrod were never, ever one of the best duos lmao. Please. Inflated stats from a couple long balls. They had their moments but a great duo is apiar that can make any play at any point in the game. Those guys weren't it lol.

In 2015, yes they were.http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Taylor-to-Watkins-connection-exploding-down-the-stretch/f0862644-a799-4e28-a4b5-5a28852f0448

Can we stop with the bashing of the offensive coordinator? I mean it's crazy that we haven't been able to find a competent OC in the last 17 years. I mean probably has nothing to do with the crazy amount of bad Quarterbacks we have had here.

It's not Dennisons fault much like it wasn't AVP, Turk Shonert, etc etc. Get a QB and all of a sudden the OC will look better

I am not backing Tyron, but I have to disagree with you in Dennison. He is calling the same pattern of plays over and over. There is no creativity in using formations or anything at all to get our playmakers in space. I-formation on first and run off tackle was called on three drives in the first half.WTF is that. Not one audible calling a draw or run when Carolina was clearly in a cover two or cover three. That is not Tyrod, that is the playcaller, period!

so Tyrods strength is the long bomb. yes, a low percentage play that rarely works when u actually have to move the chains. deep balls are lots of fun, very exciting, they rarely convert 3rd downs. and, if u throw 5, convert 1, does that take the top of the defense for the rest of the game? nope, still 8 in the box, like last year. did you even watch the games? its 5yrd throws or 20+yrd bombs. what happens when its 3rd and 6+? i think u know what happens, if youve been watching.

what plays should he have called to make this QB wake up? Run option? Trick plays? Long Bombs? When a defense dares u to beat them one way, and u cant, Doesnt matter what plays u call.

. Boot legs. Mis directions. End around. Pretty much anything besides lame runs up the middle on first downs, and on 2nd and mediums. I literally predicted 90 percent of runs and passes today. If I can, pretty sure a defensive coordinator can..