Zay Jones drops huge catch. <radio edit>

r00tabaga

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't a perfect throw that led him into the endzone, but #1 WR's make that catch all day long and give their team 1st & goal at the 1. Tyrod could be Aaron Rodgers, but he's not. Make the catch you're paid to make.

That was Ann AWFUL football game with 2 bad teams. Catch the ball and you win the game. In general though those teams lack playmakers.

Cam, Olsen, Benjamin, and probably McCaffrey are playmakers. Olsen missed more than half the game. We played pretty well on defense except middle of field 5-15 yards, which was my only complaint last week too, against a terrible team.

Zay Jones said Tyrod Taylor made a good throw. Says he should have come down with the catch.

So there's that.

Exactly, TT haters have so much real sheet to hate. Why bother blithering about this, as they pretend to be football experts?

Exactly, TT haters have so much real sheet to hate. Why bother blithering about this, as they pretend to be football experts?

I always thought we had the best, most knowledgeable fans. The old saying BILLIEVE doesn't run threw all fans brains. Some are just too bitter. They are not the real Buffalo fans. A real fan supports their team NO MATTER WHAT. If Zay bounces back and lets this fuel him, we could have something big here.

Right, there was no room on the sideline.......if Taylor throws it where he's going it very likely ends up out of bounds.

Taylor had a good view of him......he threw the ball where he hoped Jones would go.

Agreed. On that play I can't imagine the ball is intended to be thrown to lead the WR to the sideline. The ball has to be intended to lead the WR to the endzone, which is where Taylor threw it.

Should have been caught, can't blame the qb as every pass is not perfect. Just like in baseball if the ball hits the glove and the fielder doesn't catch it that's an error on the fielder, same thing in football, ball hits both hands should be caught, that his is job as an receiver, rookie or not, just my opinion.

This isn't about me, it's about Gunner.

He says it wasn't possible........and yet it just f*cking happened........and it wasn't just Manning.......they won the game in the regular season against NE that gave them homefield in the playoffs with the equally AWFUL Brock Osweiler.

So just how implausible is it that an Alex Smith or Tyrod Taylor could be in championship games? Not implausible at all.

I'm all about QB play.........don't be the guy that doubts that........I just don't care to read the drama queen takes about how the team is going nowhere without a great QB.

Ok fair points

But Without a doubt Alex smith Is 10X the QUARTERBACK that TT is. There stats may be similar but they in no way ARE EQUAL PROFESSIONAL QUARTERBACKS. Smith has learned all the QB nuances throughout the years and has the pedigree. when it comes to being a PRO QUARTERBACK Alex Smith is way ahead of TT in running an offense

If we had Alex Smith we are a top 4-5 team in the AFC

Going to the last play, I do believe TT threw it well enough and it should've been caught

Edited by Buffalo716

I don't think anyone here, right now, knows what Zay's route was supposed to be. The funny thing is, if Zay was supposed to look in, it was a perfect pass and game winner on fourth down. We just don't know. I think he was supposed to look in.

This is the truth. But, there are definitely two different sides arguing this. Both of which are claiming the other side knows nothing about football. Haha