Zay Jones drops huge catch. <radio edit>

r00tabaga

Absurd to blame Zay. Ball wasn't quite where it needed to be. Would have been a circus catch. Tyrod almost hit it, but he missed.

Watch the replay Merlin it clearly shows the throw was good. He not only broke wrong but he tripped as the pass was thrown. Rookie mistake. He'll get over it I hope.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Dead wrong.

Peyton Manning just won it two years ago and he was absolutely f*cking atrocious........do I really need to quote his horrendous production? Or does BROCK OSWEILER deserve all the credit for that SB win? :doh:

You seem to forget that Manning was injured? As soon as he was healthy enough to play he took back over.

You are saying because an old dead armed manning won the SB that TT is technically capable of it? I'll still take a HoF 39 year old manning with a computer for a brain over TT for 1 game

Edited by Buffalo716

Exactly, if TT hits the sideline like some have suggested, it's picked off or broken up by Shady's CB.

So Joe, if we win that game WhoTheF cares how you get the W. Another guy impressed only with stats.

But we didn't. Because of literally a dozen opportunities to create ANY offense in the first three quarters.

No QB who is as bad of a passer as Tyrod has won the Superbowl in God knows how long.... certainly for as long as my memory stretches. Could we win 9 or 10 games with him and make the playoffs? Sure. But he isn't good enough and we have seen it time and again in big moments.

When dead Manning won as a Bronco...

But we didn't. Because of literally a dozen opportunities to create ANY offense in the first three quarters.

Fine, then your blame should be on Rico and the RBs sucking today. Not Tyrod. He did what was asked. Almost had the Road Win verse Quality team if Zay doesn't drop that. If he doesn't trip we win and go 2 and 0.

Fine, then your blame should be on Rico and the RBs sucking today. Not Tyrod. He did what was asked. Almost had the Road Win verse Quality team if Zay doesn't drop that. If he doesn't trip we win and go 2 and 0.

Ofc.

Anyone but Tyrod.

I tend to believe that when an offense can't get past the FORTY yard line in a half, the QB is a problem.

that dead "Manning" was still feared and respected by NFL defenses regardless of his noodle arm that year. gimme a break.

So full of poo, and you know you are. The Broncos defense carries them and did that while year. Sorry, that the original comment was WRONG.

Ofc.

Anyone but Tyrod.

I tend to believe that when an offense can't get past the FORTY yard line in a half, the QB is a problem.

Who cares, they play two halves no? I get the feeling you would of hated Tyrod if we won too. The gamelan was clearly to play D and run the ball on 1st & 2nd down. Tyrod can't pass the ball with the ball in the belly of Shady & Tolbert.

Who cares, they play two halves no? I get the feeling you would of hated Tyrod if we won too. The gamelan was clearly to play D and run the ball on 1st & 2nd down. Tyrod can't pass the ball with the ball in the belly of Shady & Tolbert.

Who cares?

I do!

If they could have put up THREE points in the first half, with mediocre QB play, that game could have gone to OT.

Oh well, cultists gonna cult.