Zay Jones drops huge catch. <radio edit>

r00tabaga

Well, We're 2-0 if Zay knows how to catch the ball

I suppose you can go school him on how to catch it? Maybe you can help McDermott with his game management as well...

I think the Bills would be more successful if instead of Hiring a coach, Pegula lets forum posters coach the team.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't exactly the greatest throw but the ball was catchable

Exactly, if TT hits the sideline like some have suggested, it's picked off or broken up by Shady's CB.

So Joe, if we win that game WhoTheF cares how you get the W. Another guy impressed only with stats.

Edited by r00tabaga

We are going nowhere until we get a Quarterback. That is the simple straightforward fact.

Actually.......it's the opposite of the fact.

QB's with Taylor's quality of play make the playoffs all the time and even occasionally win a SB.

QB is the only position that matters long term, IMO........but let's not excuse the impact of shedding talent and the ooopsy-daisy nature of winning and losing games playing Jauron Ball.

This may be how McD has to play it this year........but you gotta' BUILD UP from Jauron Ball.......Dickie J never could.

He made the throw. It hit the receiver in the hands. If Zay can't make the plays, he shouldn't be on the field. Vet vs. rookie excuse is comical.

No excuse. Just the reality. TT is not a quality enough QB.

The same guy who said that the flags were killing the Bills today, when we had a whopping TWO!

#majoragenda

Show me anything i have said about penalties today

Actually.......it's the opposite of the fact.

QB's with Taylor's quality of play make the playoffs all the time and even occasionally win a SB.

QB is the only position that matters long term, IMO........but let's not excuse the impact of shedding talent and the ooopsy-daisy nature of winning and losing games playing Jauron Ball.

This may be how McD has to play it this year........but you gotta' BUILD UP from Jauron Ball.......Dickie J never could.

No QB who is as bad of a passer as Tyrod has won the Superbowl in God knows how long.... certainly for as long as my memory stretches. Could we win 9 or 10 games with him and make the playoffs? Sure. But he isn't good enough and we have seen it time and again in big moments.

He said that in judgement right when it happened...its not like he sat there and studied the replay and broke the play down. He had the same initial reaction, so lets not some how turn Gannon on the fly comment as the word of God now.

Yeah because Former QBs have no idea what they are looking at. Need countless replays. Ooo wait no they dont Romo is calling plays before they even happen.

But eveyone is right. Anybodys fault but Taylor. Year three same excuses

Yeah Gannon was awful......started to talk about Mario Williams as one of the Bills DE's........called Eddie Yarborough a LB........he's not a great analyst but he was way off his game today........seemed unprepared........maybe has a home in Florida or Texas something.......he seemed confused.

So he wasnt prepared. But he still can tell if it was a throw porblem or not. Its ok. I am done now. Just had fun seeinf all the same excuses i have seen made for TT over the last 2 years show up today

Yeah because Former QBs have no idea what they are looking at. Need countless replays. Ooo wait no they dont Romo is calling plays before they even happen.

But eveyone is right. Anybodys fault but Taylor. Year three same excuses

Romo equals Gannon. Lolololololololololololololol!

Run along MajBob, pssst, your agenda is showing...

Edited by r00tabaga

I'll take your word for it. I don't have the playbook and don't know what route Zay was supposed to run there.

It's hard to say because it depends on where the defenders are coming out or your break and situational awareness such as where the endzone is. His route was too flat toward the sideline bringing him up too close to the coverage beneath. In that scenario you want him to realize he has the safety beat, where the pylon is, and where the underneath defender is and keep the padding he has for an easy thread over the top in stride. I think Zay made the catch a lot harder on himself. Being inexperienced at this level it isn't surprising. He'll learn more as he gets more reps.

We desperately need to take more shots downfield. If we throw one more screen or check down to the flat... I'm going to claw my eyes out.

No QB who is as bad of a passer as Tyrod has won the Superbowl in God knows how long.... certainly for as long as my memory stretches. Could we win 9 or 10 games with him and make the playoffs? Sure. But he isn't good enough and we have seen it time and again in big moments.

2015 Peyton Manning wins this game today. IMO.

No QB who is as bad of a passer as Tyrod has won the Superbowl in God knows how long.... certainly for as long as my memory stretches.

Wow.

Dead wrong.

Peyton Manning just won it two years ago and he was absolutely f*cking atrocious........do I really need to quote his horrendous production? Or does BROCK OSWEILER deserve all the credit for that SB win? :doh: