Week 3 prospect watch

YoloinOhio

With respect to the 2 games vs the service academies, This is a very blah week on the Big 10 schedule. There are only two games that look competitive, Purdue at Missouri and Illinois at #22 USF, so I'll focus on those.

Friday 9/15 7pm ESPN

Illinois at USF

USF-

Quinton Flowers, QB

Sat 9/16 4pm SEC Network

Purdue at Missouri

Missouri -

Drew Lock, QB

J'Mon Moore, WR

The game of the week is clearly Louisville-Clemson. with lack of decent Big 10 matchups I'll go there.

9/16

Clemson at Louisville 8pm ABC

Louisville:

Lamar Jackson, QB

Jaire Alexander, CB

Clemson:

Christian Wilkins, DL

Mitch Hyatt, OT

Clelin Ferrell, DE

Deon Cain, WR

Dexter Lawrence, DT

Edited by YoloinOhio

The game of the week is clearly Louisville-Clemson. with lack of decent Big 10 matchups I'll go there.

9/16

Louisville:

Lamar Jackson, QB

Jaire Alexander, CB

Clemson:

Christian Wilkins, DL

Mitch Hyatt, OT

Clelin Ferrell, DE

Deon Cain, WR

Dexter Lawrence, DT

After watching that defensive battle between Clemson & Auburn last week, I must say that Clemson's D-Line is awesome.

Huge test for Lamar Jackson.

Edited by Mark Vader

Thanks for posting these.

Saturday will be my first look at Josh Allen. I don't get to watch too much college ball and am very ignorant as to match up quality.

Nonetheless, the idea of a small school guy has me curious and I enjoy forming an opinion, even off of one game.

Oregon is a decent opponent for Allen- will be a nice test. Not a great D but they are currently well coached.

My prospect watch consists of watching as many USC, UCLA,Louisville,Oklahoma, Wyoming and Oklahoma St. Games as possible.

As much as I like Allen's talent I hope the Jets draft him and we somehow get Darnold. We really need all these QBs to come out so we can have a better shot at getting one of them.

With respect to the 2 games vs the service academies, This is a very blah week on the Big 10 schedule. There are only two games that look competitive, Purdue at Missouri and Illinois at #22 USF, so I'll focus on those.

Friday 9/15 7pm ESPN

Illinois at USF

USF-

Quinton Flowers, QB

Sat 9/16 4pm SEC Network

Purdue at Missouri

Missouri -

Drew Lock, QB

J'Mon Moore, WR

9/16

Louisville:

Lamar Jackson, QB

Jaire Alexander, CB

Clemson:

Christian Wilkins, DL

Mitch Hyatt, OT

Clelin Ferrell, DE

Deon Cain, WR

Dexter Lawrence, DT

These are great Yolo! I had wanted to make this a weekly but just couldn't find the time. Will set my DVR now!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.