Power Rankings

I'm sure they're thrilled with the number of comments...

Do you think they actually care?

Click bait.

was this posted?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-power-rankings-for-week-4/

# 15

That was a good victory over the Broncos to get to 2-1. They have allowed just two touchdowns this season. The defense is playing well.

ummmm we played the Falcons and won in week 4.

Do you think they actually care?

Click bait.

was this posted?

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-power-rankings-for-week-4/

# 15

That was a good victory over the Broncos to get to 2-1. They have allowed just two touchdowns this season. The defense is playing well.

ummmm we played the Falcons and won in week 4.

About the content of the comments? Nope, not one bit. They care about the number. It's pretty sad what it's become, honestly.

When the Bills start well they typically beat up on the bad teams and then hit the meat of the schedule and fall apart. This year they have beaten 2 top teams and nearly beat a 3rd.

I don't want to set myself up but this team is different. They have had many key injuries as well,still no problems.

The Bills have a proven veteran QB, proven to be average, but proven over multiple years. They have a defense that looks to be a top 10 unit. This team seems to be the real deal. Probably our best shot at the playoffs.

Now they may lose to the Bengals, but it's not about losing, it's about how they respond to a loss. They aren't going 15-1, so I'm actually anxious for them to lose another game so we can see them respond. Might sound stupid. I'll take 15-1 though.

When the Bills start well they typically beat up on the bad teams and then hit the meat of the schedule and fall apart. This year they have beaten 2 top teams and nearly beat a 3rd.

I don't want to set myself up but this team is different. They have had many key injuries as well,still no problems.

The Bills have a proven veteran QB, proven to be average, but proven over multiple years. They have a defense that looks to be a top 10 unit. This team seems to be the real deal. Probably our best shot at the playoffs.

Now they may lose to the Bengals, but it's not about losing, it's about how they respond to a loss. They aren't going 15-1, so I'm actually anxious for them to lose another game so we can see them respond. Might sound stupid. I'll take 15-1 though.

Throw in how good the coaching is. Best in a long time.

Anyone have any idea what the Bills highest ranking has been since Flutie? Was it when Trent Edwards had us at 5-1 or whatever our record was? I think we reached top 5 that year before it all went to hell after he was concussed.

ESPN has them staying steady at 15 despite beating 2 top 5 teams back to back, one on the road. Even more comical is the topic is all about defense and how teams with great defense are winning and yet the Bills have the top scoring defense in the league and held the highest scoring team in the NFL last year and one who averages 37 points at home to 17......whoever is doing these rankings needs to get his head out of their ass...

Edited by matter2003

NFL.com Power Rankings. Bills move up eight spots to #7:

Super Powers Drained?
The Patriots and Falcons both drop in Elliot Harrison's rankings after surprising Week 4 losses. Find out which teams are on the rise and which teams are dropping after one quarter of the NFL season.

BUF.png

3-1 BILLS

Surprised? Don't be. Not when the Bills' defense allows all of 54 points in four games. That's fewer than 14 points per -- and yes, tops in the NFL. Buffalo did receive a bit of luck, with the Falcons losing both of their starting wide receivers. But to the Bills' credit, they got after Matt Ryan so fiercely that no one on the Atlanta offense could step up and answer the bell. It felt like Ryan's pocket collapsed on nearly every play. (Probably because it was collapsing on nearly every play.) Kudos to Tyrod Taylor, too -- despite throwing for just 182 yards, he averaged over 9 yards per throw. So when do the Bills play the Chiefs?