Power Rankings

that

Garcon's was one of 2 1000 yard receiver last year with Cousins. The wheels don't fall off that fast.

The more wins the 49ers have the worse pick NE gets.

CBS and Pete Prisco.. a true Bills detractor.

#9 Sean McDermott is in the conversation for Coach of the Year. He's done a heck of a job, but the next five weeks will define this team.

4th best team in the AFC. I can dig that

#9 Sean McDermott is in the conversation for Coach of the Year. He's done a heck of a job, but the next five weeks will define this team.

Boy, he's going out on a limb by saying that an NFL team will be defined by Week 12.

Boy, he's going out on a limb by saying that an NFL team will be defined by Week 12.

Speaking of, ESPN NFL Live had their mid-season awards. McDermott wasn't even nominated. :angry: Sean McVay and those Remarkable Rams won.

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2017/10/nfl-lives-midseason-awards-special-airs-tuesday-espn/

Bills not even nominated for most surprising team.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

Maybe. I am to be convinced on Jimmy G. Though he is an upgrade on what they had. There is very little talent across that roster though. Joe Staley's and Pierre Garcon's best years are behind them and their young defensive pieces have really not made their mark yet.

Seriously, who dafug knows what Jimmy G is as a starter and away from the Hoodie? Could be Aaron Rogers v.2 or could be Rob Johnson v.2.

@PFF

2017 PFFELO NFL Power Rankings heading into Week 9

https://www.profootballfocus.com/news/pro-2017-pffelo-nfl-power-rankings-week-9

7. BUF-Bills-Header.png

LAST WEEK: 9

Leveraging our sixth-highest rated defense, the Bills are getting career seasons from Micah Hyde (88.7), Jordan Poyer (87.7), and Jerry Hughes (87.5), while seeing immediate returns on their top pick, Tre’davious White (88.9). They’re also getting plus play from the kicking game, with Stephen Hauschkathird among kickers in field goal/extra point grades. With those in place, the solid play Tyrod Taylor (84.7) has given them the last two-plus seasons is finally being appreciated. Throw in the acquisition of WR Kelvin Benjamin to help Taylor, and offense may see a big jump in production.

Buffalo Bills

5-3

Last week: L, 34-21 at NYJ
Last rank: 10th

Recap: It was easily the worst effort of the season for Sean McDermott’s club. The team’s 34-21 loss to the New York Jets on Thursday night at MetLife Stadium was one of those “not as close as the final score indicates” affairs. And it saw the Bills overwhelmed on both sides of the football. Leslie Frazier’s defensive unit surrendered 194 yards on the ground and 331 total yards by game’s end. It was also a very rough evening for quarterback Tyrod Taylor, who was involved in 47 passing plays and sacked on seven those drop backs. Buffalo’s vaunted running game finished with just 63 yards.

Next Week: Talk about a big-time challenge? The blistering-hot New Orleans Saints and that rejuvenated defensive unit heads to Orchard Park looking for its seventh straight win. The Bills are a perfect 4-0 at home this season but Sean Payton’s club boasts a 3-1 road record as this club makes its first appearance in Orchard Park since 2009.

Playoff Hopes: McDermott and the Bills don’t have to be reminded that the season will conclude with a pair of contests with both the New England Patriots and Miami Dolphins in the final five weeks. More importantly, this club can’t allow last week’s disappointing showing carry over into next Sunday. Stop the bleeding immediately.

I'm not as upset about losing to the Jets as I am about what it could mean for our season.  I don't think losing means we're suddenly an awful team and will spiral out of control.  I just think we needed that easy win to pad our record for the playoff push, so it's disappointing.