Power Rankings

Anyone have any idea what the Bills highest ranking has been since Flutie? Was it when Trent Edwards had us at 5-1 or whatever our record was? I think we reached top 5 that year before it all went to hell after he was concussed.

KBF, I think we were also top 5, maybe as high as 3, when we beat the Pats and went to 3-0 with Fitzy.

Doubtful. We'll move up one spot and they'll say it was a fluke, or the Panthers choked, or both.

Hopefully they win and then we can see if you're right or wrong. As a touchdown dog on the road, playing in the home opener against the Panthers, it would be a huge win for a young coach. I think it would get some positive attention around the league.

Hopefully they win and then we can see if you're right or wrong. As a touchdown dog on the road, playing in the home opener against the Panthers, it would be a huge win for a young coach. I think it would get some positive attention around the league.

I agree. They'd jump up clearly into the top 20 with a win this week. They'd be in that 15th-20th range.

No way do we beat the Colts. We beat the Colts. Oh well the Colts suck.

Some wise heads always had us to beat the Colts in 2015 and to beat the equally highly rated Cardinals in 2016...... we did both. My game this year is the Broncos. We will be at worst 2-1 after week 3. Book it.

Bills need to win 2 of the next 3 games before there is any real movement in the national power rankings and that's probably not going to happen.

Best case is they find a way to upset the Broncos at home and have respectable losses at CAR & ATL.

Best case?

How about winning all of them?