Target TY Hilton? Other options at WR?

Dragonborn10

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd do a 2nd for him yesterday. His contract is fine and he would add quite a bit. You would be getting Gaines and Hilton for Sammy. TY is a legit #1.

agreed. You'd also get a player under contract for multiple years vs Sammy who was going to be very difficult to re-sign

Definitely an interesting situation to ponder

Not if the guy you are going to acquire has a better track record and longer term on their deal.

I don't know his contract situation but that would be a valid point however I think Watkins is a more talented player

Here's an interesting thought, next year, right before the draft, we trade a first, dareus, and Tyrod(maybe another second?) for luck and Ty Hilton. Our next picks we pick a mlb, Ot, and Dt. I think if we did this, we could be an instant contender, however, I do not see this happening.

Here's an interesting thought, next year, right before the draft, we trade a first, dareus, and Tyrod(maybe another second?) for luck and Ty Hilton. Our next picks we pick a mlb, Ot, and Dt. I think if we did this, we could be an instant contender, however, I do not see this happening.

Vlad Ducasse for Conor McDavid is another trade I do not see happening.

• 3 weeks later...

I know that we traded Sammy for a 2nd and that was great for next year.

Right now, if the Colts would do it, I'd give them a 2nd for TY right now. That would be our deep threat, #1, everything we need while it seem like we might actually be contending. He's still young and better value than I think we would pull in with our 2nd round pick.

Plus, with the way the Qb's are playing right now and how certain teams aren't tanking, I don't see QB's going 1, 2, 3 like we previously thought.

How did this idea ever come about? Anything credible? A rumor? Or just Bills fans hoping for this with nothing behind it?

In any case, I'll play along.

I'd be willing to trade a 2nd and a 4th for him. He's young, speedy and has been very productive throughout his career. Now he's worthy of top 10 WR money! If not more.

We have a bye so bringing in outside help would be for Tampa not really Cincy. I think it is going to come down to what the time table is with Matthews. If he is only going to miss a few weeks I dont expect them to make a move. If its a month or more than I can see them targeting a Wr on a different roster.

How did this idea ever come about? Anything credible? A rumor? Or just Bills fans hoping for this with nothing behind it?

In any case, I'll play along.

I'd be willing to trade a 2nd and a 4th for him. He's young, speedy and has been very productive throughout his career. Now he's worthy of top 10 WR money! If not more.

I don't know about TY specifically but I know that the Bills are actively trying to acquire someone with speed. They haven't been thrilled with the receiver production and now Matthews is out.

I don't know about TY specifically but I know that the Bills are actively trying to acquire someone with speed. They haven't been thrilled with the receiver production and now Matthews is out.

I've heard the same from sources I trust. If they make a trade, I wouldn't expect it this week. Next week however...

I think anything is on the table. The Colts are in need of depth and its a fair trade. Hilton isnt getting them over the hump.

I dont believe there was substantial evidence to create this though

I've heard the same from sources I trust. If they make a trade, I wouldn't expect it this week. Next week however...

from what I understand of the office they run now the wait until such and such is not what they're about.

This is my opinion. But, I have heard from a friend who heard it from a friend who heard it from another you've been messing around.

When you say actively trying to acquire someone with speed, is this from what you are hearing from around the way or something you read? or?

I think anything is on the table. The Colts are in need of depth and its a fair trade. Hilton isnt getting them over the hump.

I dont believe there was substantial evidence to create this though

Luck is set to come back. Luck and Hilton have had great chemistry, I just have a hard time believing they'd split that up.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see it happening, I just don't believe it would.

John Brown is being under-utilized in Arizona with only 17 targets.

I'd be down with this.

I wouldn't be opposed to the Bills signing Brandon Coleman after the season when he's a FA.

John Brown is being under-utilized in Arizona with only 17 targets.

He's appropriately-utilized because he can never stay healthy.