Target TY Hilton? Other options at WR?

Dragonborn10

Colts are probably only a few weeks away from shutting down Luck for the year.

Pagano should not have been brought back and the Colts will be in full rebuild mode by week 6 if they are not there already.

TY Hilton has elite speed. He is under contract for three more years. $11 million in salary next year, 8 million this year.

Would you trade a second in 2018 for TY this year to improve the WR group? A third and Mills, when Henderson is ready to come off suspension??

I wouldn't make a move yet but if they start 3-1 with no credible deep threat emerging, I would be tempted...

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts are probably only a few weeks away from shutting down Luck for the year.

Pagano should not have been brought back and the Colts will be in full rebuild mode by week 6 if they are not there already.

TY Hilton has elite speed. He is under contract for three more years. $11 million in salary next year, 8 million this year.

Would you trade a second in 2018 for TY this year to improve the WR group? A third and Mills, when Henderson is ready to come off suspension??

I wouldn't make a move yet but if they start 3-1 with no credible deep threat emerging, I would be tempted...

Why are they trading him...?

If you are asking me would I rather have TY Hilton at $11m a year with 3 years left on his contract with his history of production than Sammy with one year left, with not the same level of production at what surely is going to command $15m +

All day every day. I would trade a 2nd and a 4th for him

My exact thoughts. Can't see it happening with them valuing the 2nd round pick so highly.

...I'd hold pat with 6 picks in the first three rounds.....besides, I don't see Irsay (IF he took his meds...COUGH) letting it happen....Brissett needs somebody to throw to....Tolzien is now the Team Bus Driver......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy