Target TY Hilton? Other options at WR?

Dragonborn10

realistically I would love to nab Tavon Austin for his speed/deep ball...even though he hasn't really shown much ability in the NFL....and now McVay is using him as a RB mostly, and hes kind of good at it. I dont see them parting with him.

I think the WRs on our roster or PS are what we roll with all year. Sign FA/draft WR next year. I just dont think McBeane value WR that much honestly (although some resources went to WR in Carolina - Benjamin, Funchess)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the WRs on our roster or PS are what we roll with all year. Sign FA/draft WR next year. I just dont think McBeane value WR that much honestly (although some resources went to WR in Carolina - Benjamin, Funchess)

Agree 100% with this. The Carolina model does not pay receivers.

realistically I would love to nab Tavon Austin for his speed/deep ball...even though he hasn't really shown much ability in the NFL....and now McVay is using him as a RB mostly, and hes kind of good at it. I dont see them parting with him.

Carolina has always had a speed guy and a possession guy. From Ginn and bersein to Smith and proehl

Pierre Garcon is my favorite, reasonable target. He fits the overachieving, lead by example, team first attitude that McD covets. John Brown would be a nice fit. And those are two bad teams that might be selling. Tavon Austin has the worst contract ever. I don't know what the Rams were thinking

Any player any poster talks about needs to be put through the good citizen, high character, no issues player that McDermott and Beane clearly only want. That's not a criticism of them, it's working now. But they are simply not going to consider anyone that doesn't fit that. So it's foolish to even consider or mention anyone that doesn't fit that model.

Austin is overpaid

No way when we can get a rookie in the draft alot lot cheaper. I dont want to see this team get rid of one draft pick- we have a ton of leverage rolling into next years draft, why lose it?

Any player any poster talks about needs to be put through the good citizen, high character, no issues player that McDermott and Beane clearly only want. That's not a criticism of them, it's working now. But they are simply not going to consider anyone that doesn't fit that. So it's foolish to even consider or mention anyone that doesn't fit that model.

Well said! I like what we are doing.