Shaq Lawson

Wayne Arnold

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see sex and a lot of pressure coming from our insides this week because that's the best place to get Newton.

I changed my mind. I WON'T be watching the game Sunday; not my kind of thing. No disrespect to those who want to watch and enjoy. 🤤🤐

Why? Not disagreeing, just curious why you feel that way.

He was a better edge defender than pass rusher in college. I don't see him developing into some dominant sack master, just a competent end. If he can get somewhere in the 5-6 sack range I think we can call that a successful season for him

Edited by ndirish1978

Can't really give Whaley any credit. Lawson was by far the highest rated player on the board when we picked. He only fell that far due to the shoulder.

You mean the shoulder injury allowed Whaley to get a player rated higher than his draft position? I thought we hated Whaley for squandering a first round pick on a guy that couldn't play right away... B-)

He was noticeably good against the run on Sunday; I'd like to see him get more opportunities to rush the passer in the upcoming weeks.

That's where I am.

And I don't expect him to get those 3rd down DE opps because he clearly hasn't earned them........which is disappointing.