Shaq Lawson

Wayne Arnold

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask mommy to help you if you can't read or grasp the overall context.

I read it. I didn't see it. Can you show me please?

The chart posted actually shows most of the quality pass rushers actually had mostly high quality sacks and very few cleanups.

In fact, in the chart that ranks the most "low quality" and "clean up" sack leaders, only 3 of the most had more clean up sacks than any other category.

Edited by jmc12290

I don't have the breakdown. They credited Jerry with 2 sacks and 4 hurries.

Yeah.......nobody has the breakdown.......because it's not at all obvious which plays he got a pressure on.

I mean, it's two plays.......which where they? :rolleyes:

Like Frazier implied......he's got clear work to do wrt being a reliable pass rusher.......the Panthers OL was in disarray with the pro bowl center and blocking assignment caller a surprising gameday scratch........and Shaq really didn't get into the party other than his vulture sack.

Yeah.......nobody has the breakdown.......because it's not at all obvious which plays he got a pressure on.

I mean, it's two plays.......which where they? :rolleyes:

Like Frazier implied......he's got clear work to do wrt being a reliable pass rusher.......the Panthers OL was in disarray with the pro bowl center and blocking assignment caller a surprising gameday scratch........and Shaq really didn't get into the party other than his vulture sack.

Umm...if nobody has the breakdown, how exactly was he credited with them? Do they just magically credit different players with random stats? This line of thought deserves to be on "C'mon Man"!

That's about right.

For chrissake, let it go Gregg. :doh:

Umm...if nobody has the breakdown, how exactly was he credited with them? Do they just magically credit different players with random stats? This line of thought deserves to be on "C'mon Man"!

Let me quote you here:

"You've made it well known...repeatedly, that he's a bum..."

At that point you ceased to have any objectivity in this discussion..........as I've never said anything like that.

There is a WHOLE LOTTA' area between being a bum and not being a star pass rusher.

Gunner and I have had lengthy discussion on Shaq's play and he is one of Shaq's biggest proponents.........what I am saying is that after watching the game a couple times I don't see the plays where he "pressured" Cam Newton........and apparently he didn't see them either.

It's not like he had 6-8 pressures........it's just two........which plays were they?

For chrissake, let it go Gregg. :doh:

Let me quote you here:

"You've made it well known...repeatedly, that he's a bum..."

At that point you ceased to have any objectivity in this discussion..........as I've never said anything like that.

There is a WHOLE LOTTA' area between being a bum and not being a star pass rusher.

Gunner and I have had lengthy discussion on Shaq's play and he is one of Shaq's biggest proponents.........what I am saying is that after watching the game a couple times I don't see the plays where he "pressured" Cam Newton........and apparently he didn't see them either.

It's not like he had 6-8 pressures........it's just two........which plays were they?

Sorry to paraphrase. But, you Have said that he is not worth that high of a pick. Is that correct?

Meanwhile, Chris Jones looks like the player the Bills should've drafted at 19 (or traded up for instead of Ragland - imagine having both Shaq and Jones).

This happens every draft.....

If Rex WAS still here Ragland would be a huge part of our D. At the time it really was not a bad pick.

The problem is Rex was on very very thin ice.

Meanwhile, Chris Jones looks like the player the Bills should've drafted at 19 (or traded up for instead of Ragland - imagine having both Shaq and Jones).

I remember one poster saying he should have been our pick that year. The same poster said we should have taken TJ Watt this year. Maybe this whole drafting thing isn't as hard as the experts make it out to be.

I remember one poster saying he should have been our pick that year. The same poster said we should have taken TJ Watt this year. Maybe this whole drafting thing isn't as hard as the experts make it out to be.

It's definitely difficult. Which makes it even more mind blowing that some GM's continue to ignore the rare set of numbers that leads to highly productive careers for the overwhelming majority of players that post them.

I believe the poster you are talking about is Jrober. He has good contributions.

If only I could remember which intelligent, good-looking poster on this board called Jones the 2016 draft's best down lineman... ;)

He's a beast. He single-handedly wrecked the Eagles' offense last week on a mere 44 snaps.

Sure did...about what I expected from a motivated Chris Jones.

If I couldn't have Myles Jack at 19, Chris Jones was my guy.

I know the numbers didn't show it last week, but Jack was everywhere against both Houston and Tennessee.

If only I could remember which intelligent, good-looking poster on this board called Jones the 2016 draft's best down lineman... ;)

It doesn't matter what you wear you will never qualify as good looking. :bag:

https://www.google.com/search?q=alfred+e+neuman+images&rlz=1C1SFXN_enUS498US610&oq=Alfred+E+Neuman&aqs=chrome.5.69i57j0l5.17803j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8