Shaq Lawson

Wayne Arnold

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Bill_with_it said:

Hes playing well. He still has issues with that shoulder. They showed a closeup hes wearing a brace, and it looked as if he didn't use that arm with the same ferocity as the other. I cant wait until hes fully recovered.

The surgery was like 18 months ago.    If he's not recovered he's re-injured.   His biggest problems are a lack of speed and quickness.    Otherwise he's aces!

Just now, BADOLBILZ said:

The surgery was like 18 months ago.    If he's not recovered he's re-injured.   His biggest problems are a lack of speed and quickness.    Otherwise he's aces!

Im not a doctor but I know i seen a brace almost like the ine he wore in college. I also know that sometimes medical procedures/injuries dont heal the same for everyone. Case in point cordys long term ankle injury. Hes had that injury for along time now.

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The complete opposite. I think it's essential. Also think that the punishment should fit the crime. I know that probably sounds crazy to you but that seems kinda fair to me.

What crime did we commit for which JSP is our punishment?  It must've been something severe...