Shaq Lawson

Wayne Arnold

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really excited to see what Lawson does this year. As he gets healthier and healthier, I envision him becoming an all-out beast on the end. I wouldn't be shocked to see him post double digit sacks.

Sadly, one of the few Whaley picks that may end up panning out... (or was this purely a Rex pick?)

I'm really excited to see what Lawson does this year. As he gets healthier and healthier, I envision him becoming an all-out beast on the end. I wouldn't be shocked to see him post double digit sacks.

Sadly, one of the few Whaley picks that may end up panning out... (or was this purely a Rex pick?)

Can't really give Whaley any credit. Lawson was by far the highest rated player on the board when we picked. He only fell that far due to the shoulder.

It was his strength coming into the league. Hence why/where he was drafted.For that exact role...set the edge, get a fair number of TFL.All around solid edge play, if not spectacular, with relentlessness and effort. By default he should be a 6-8 sack guy a year early in his career

The Jets gave Buffalo fits with their run game last season. Powell and Forte are holdover RBs. The Jets are probably tanking but Forte and Powell didn't suddenly become a whole lot worse. I don't know how much turnover the Jets had on their offensive line, but if it wasn't that much, the game probably shows that Buffalo has become much better at stopping the run, and Shaq is a big part of it. Buffalo did not stack the box and dare the Jets to pass (knowing the Jets have no decent receivers). They did it with a balanced defense.

He was noticeably good against the run on Sunday; I'd like to see him get more opportunities to rush the passer in the upcoming weeks.

I see that coming in the next 2 to 3 weeks. With Cincinnati being a possibility as well. Now that I saw the defense I watch the game again, and I really wish I could get someone's all 22. But with Cam Newton I see him able to drive his guy right into the pocket and I see sex and a lot of pressure coming from our insides this week because that's the best place to get Newton. he generally doesn't scramble to be outside , and he's slower than he has been. If Humber and brown and are safeties continue to hunt anyone out of the backfield will do well