Onto week 2!

CommonCents

The Tampa game being cancelled worked in my favored I picked up Thielen and Taylor to play for Winston and Evans. Thielen looked like Jordy Nelson out there. Rolled my opponent JAgs D and Hunt went bananas. Put up just over 140 in a standard scoring league.

Trade offers coming in on the RB's but I'm not going to budge. Gurley, Hunt, Cook, Kamara, and Perkins. I have no intention on playing Perkins but I'm holding onto him to keep the RB well dry for everyone else.

Evans, Thielen, Parker and KB should be good enough to rotate two/three a week. My biggest concern is Jordan Reed who has a broken toe which they didn't tell us about until Sunday morning. I hate everything Washington does.

Hope everyone else had a good week 1. Let's bring home some money this year!

Got the win week 1 and started Bradford in place of Winston which worked out great. Very nervous about this week (see thread) though my matchup is vs a team that lost David Johnson and trying to play catch up on the RB position.

I had Winston and Jay Cutler, so I was in a jam week 1. I had to chose between Bradford or Alex Smith. I cut Cutler and went with Bradford...a move I had been contemplating anyways...as it turns out I would have been good either way.

So now, this week, what do I do? Do I start Jamies, at home, vs the Bears? Or, do I go with the "hot hand" and stick with Bradford at Pittsburgh? I am really high on the Bucs this year (have DeSean Jackson and Doug Martin as well), but Bradford looked fantastic on Monday! What a quandary...

I had Winston and Jay Cutler, so I was in a jam week 1. I had to chose between Bradford or Alex Smith. I cut Cutler and went with Bradford...a move I had been contemplating anyways...as it turns out I would have been good either way.

So now, this week, what do I do? Do I start Jamies, at home, vs the Bears? Or, do I go with the "hot hand" and stick with Bradford at Pittsburgh? I am really high on the Bucs this year (have DeSean Jackson and Doug Martin as well), but Bradford looked fantastic on Monday! What a quandary...

Just take a peek at Bradford's road numbers then confidently put Jameis in your lineup.

I ended up going with Winston over Bradford. I don't like that Steelers matchup for the Vikes. Plus, Bradford has been limited in practice this week with a knee. Edited by YoloinOhio

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.