TBDAHOT in review XVIII (2017)

CountryCletus

We could have just continued down from the shed. I am sure that Jeff or myself would not mind helping direct our parkers.

Morning went by very fast.

yes it did go by very fast new line and yes I'll be there to help direct traffic as I'm going to keep the belt bitches

inwas going to say. Maybe the solid 100% ers that are going to be there for sure, maybe we could reserve certain spots? Next to others. That sort of thing seems like it could be problematic but I think I know for fact that Me, Randy, Ryan, Paul, Don, Ken are all going to be there when we say we're going to be there.

I'll be there for the opener every year.

I may be back up in November as a co-worker wants to hunt. And I'm working hard to help the bills honor my first cousins grandfather who has never been to a game for Salute Your Service. He is 91 and never been to a game, served in World War 2 at the outset of the Battle of the Bulge which was hell. Went on to serve in Korea as well won or Bronze Star, too. He never went to a game because all the money and energy he went went to his family

I had a great time. I've been AWOL from the board since the game. It's taken me this long to get caught up at work and have the time. Awwww who am I kidding. It's taken me a week and half to sober up and have the hangover go away to the point where I could face you all. Can't wait for next year.

And Mrags?? Those !@#$ing fatties were the bomb!! Seriously!! I tip my Chef's hat to you!

I had a great time. I've been AWOL from the board since the game. It's taken me this long to get caught up at work and have the time. Awwww who am I kidding. It's taken me a week and half to sober up and have the hangover go away to the point where I could face you all. Can't wait for next year.

And Mrags?? Those !@#$ing fatties were the bomb!! Seriously!! I tip my Chef's hat to you!

glad you enjoyed them brother. I was going to make more this week and Cletus told me not too. He doesn't enjoy deliciousness I guess.

• 1 month later...
  • SDS locked this topic