TBDAHOT in review XVIII (2017)

CountryCletus

There is no way that I can mention everyone that I interacted with, as the beer was flowing and the food was phenomenal!!! Rande, I was shocked to see you made Stromboli- hahaha- it was incredible as usual, and I can't wait to tailgate with you and Helen throughout the year! Mrags, as I told you at the lot, that concoction that you created for us was the sh!t!!! Sorry that we didn't get to hang out with you more, you're gonna have to park closer next year because we are both too into our cooking to wander very far!!! Ian- I'm sorry that I forgot your name, but I was under the impression that all marines had it tattooed on their back, jk- sorry- was great to see you, hope you can make it down for more games!!! Fergy, glad you could finally show up!!!! same as with Mrags, sorry we didn't get to hang out more, I'm a slave to my grill.... we have a whole season of tailgating together to make up for it. Chef Jim, you may have been late, but I'm glad it wasn't because the Life Alert failed you... regretfully, I didn't get any of your homemade sausage.... that upsets me.... Julie really

Enjoyed seeing you, and I suppose I did too, if I have to admit it, lol... jack, I didn't think Kelly was going to be able to make it, but I'm glad you were both able to show up!!! That's again for the jello-shot suppositories! Boyst (the first in lot winner), another year, another chick... and the best part is that they don't care about being the 15th guest in 15 years... thanks for the meat, sir!!!! (Btw- tell the young woman to keep the scarring to a minimum tomorrow!!!) Jay, you still look great in a skirt!!! Always great to see you and the fam!!! Flutie Flakes, 4 sips of Bloody Mary and I was running for the Zantac, lol... hope you aren't in the doghouse for me calling you wife by the wrong name! Rich, as always, it was great to see you and Lisa, you really need to ditch that tailgate by the fieldhouse and just come back to hammers!!! Guff, i hope you make it back to our tailgate again this year- we didn't get nearly enough time

To BS!!! Plenz- it was great to see you again! Sid, you may have been late, but you got right to work cooking, lol- hope you and the family enjoyed the game, hope you make it up for the pig roast this year!!! Warwow- whenever you **** Boyst's nose out, he would like it back.... thanks for stopping by and hanging out with us common folk, it was great to see you for a bit, we appreciate the time! SDS, what a classic move, showing up 30 minutes late and $5 short.... hahaha!!!! Glad you were able to make it again, hope you are able to return next year!!! Hammer, the venue was once again a hit, I hope we are able to continue tailgating there this year and I really look forward to TBDAHOT's there in the future!!! Tell your wife that Julie is sorry she missed her! Rockpile- It was nice to see you and your daughter again, I hope you guys enjoyed the raccoon!!! I appreciate you trying it!

I know I missed people, and I'm sorry- please don't be offended, I'm 1/3 enebriated and 4/3 exhausted!!!! TBDAHOT XVIII was a total success in our book!!!

What can I say - a day to remember! Was there a football game? :w00t:

I will not try to thank everyone for the food and friendly greetings, for fear of missing somebody. It was a great time and the primary reason I do not miss opening day at Hammers.

There was more food than I could eat!

There were more people than I could spend much time with!

Even my daughter had some of that fine raccoon and enjoyed meeting many of you for the for the first time, and seeing others she had met before!

THANKS TO ALL WHO HELPED MAKE THIS THE BEST TAILGATE OF THE YEAR !!

Very well said, my friend.

Thanks to everyone for an amazing time. Seeing you all at the TBDAHOT is always the highlight of my football season.

Back safely in MA now, and already looking forward to the next one. Who knows, if by some serendipitous miracle we end up hosting a home playoff game, you may not need to wait a year to see me again.

Take care, all, and thanks again.

I hope me and my staff did a good job in making your day memorable. I Screwed up by not ordering the community grill but hopefully the two replacement grills worked out. As always the food was awesome, raccoon a little fatty but still good. I thought there was plenty of room in the circle the wagon parking set up. Once again TBD members 👍❤🔥🔨

I hope me and my staff did a good job in making your day memorable. I Screwed up by not ordering the community grill but hopefully the two replacement grills worked out. As always the food was awesome, raccoon a little fatty but still good. I thought there was plenty of room in the circle the wagon parking set up. Once again TBD members 👍❤🔥🔨

You guys were great once again! The grill situation worked itself out and there was plenty of room, it was very nice! Thanks for the great setup!

I hope me and my staff did a good job in making your day memorable. I Screwed up by not ordering the community grill but hopefully the two replacement grills worked out. As always the food was awesome, raccoon a little fatty but still good. I thought there was plenty of room in the circle the wagon parking set up. Once again TBD members ❤

Many of my friends did not grow up as a Bills fan like I did. Thanks in large part to the great experiences we've had over the years with the awesome folks that tailgate at Hammers Lot, they are all diehards now! Thanks so much for providing us with such an amazing place to party before and even after the game. You and the Red Pinto crew represent the best spirit of Western New York.

-Craig

I hope me and my staff did a good job in making your day memorable. I Screwed up by not ordering the community grill but hopefully the two replacement grills worked out. As always the food was awesome, raccoon a little fatty but still good. I thought there was plenty of room in the circle the wagon parking set up. Once again TBD members ❤

Staff , certainly..you,??? :lol: Thank you again for hosting, and the circle the wagon parking was fantastic!

Great time as always, with such a great crew of folks

That day went by quick! So grateful for the hospitality bestowed upon me and the women I bring. You're all great folks and I love y'all.

Hammer, those liver and kidneys are for buddy. When you're done grilling oil both sides. Throw them on the grill about 2 min per side and cut in to small pieces. You can bake them as well but it stinks awfully.

Don't give too much at once. As it probably would disagree with him

Staff , certainly..you,??? :lol: Thank you again for hosting, and the circle the wagon parking was fantastic!

Great time as always, with such a great crew of folks

was I drunk and met you? Seriously asking

That day went by quick! So grateful for the hospitality bestowed upon me and the women I bring. You're all great folks and I love y'all.

Hammer, those liver and kidneys are for buddy. When you're done grilling oil both sides. Throw them on the grill about 2 min per side and cut in to small pieces. You can bake them as well but it stinks awfully.

now you have seriously hurt my feelings :lol: . Last year in Bmore, and yes again yesterday. I was the fella that told you the Namaste was awesome but needed to be in a cup! I had all the young fellas with me playing pong and baseball!

now you have seriously hurt my feelings :lol: . Last year in Bmore, and yes again yesterday. I was the fella that told you the Namaste was awesome but needed to be in a cup! I had all the young fellas with me playing pong and baseball!

I remember last year but did not remember meeting you Sunday. !@#$ing eh, I was exhausted and drunk.

You couldn't spare the little guy a nice Ribeye steak for putting up with all you guys & invading his turf???? Or at least some of the leftover grilled raccoon, or possum or whatever the hell Cletus makes? & then you tell Hammer that it might give him an upset stomach? If I am buddy, next year for the opener first site of you I would bite your ankle or at least growl & scare the sh*t out of the girl you bring up.

Edited by Gordio

You couldn't spare the little guy a nice Ribeye steak for putting up with all you guys & invading his turf???? Or at least some of the leftover grilled raccoon, or possum or whatever the hell Cletus makes? & then you tell Hammer that it might give him an upset stomach? If I am buddy, next year for the opener first site of you I would bite your ankle or at least growl & scare the sh*t out of the girl you bring up.

hammer asked me to message him all of this. And it saved me from a text haha

And I'm sure Cletus and the cleti gang are satisfied with my meat

The room was perfect, but maybe next year we could park them in a different order? I'd start along the road and build the U out and towards the shed. That prevents the last 3-4 cars being unknowns from being right there grabbing up space and splitting us up. Ryan was on one end and Mike/Rande were on the other.

The room was perfect, but maybe next year we could park them in a different order? I'd start along the road and build the U out and towards the shed. That prevents the last 3-4 cars being unknowns from being right there grabbing up space and splitting us up. Ryan was on one end and Mike/Rande were on the other.

inwas going to say. Maybe the solid 100% ers that are going to be there for sure, maybe we could reserve certain spots? Next to others. That sort of thing seems like it could be problematic but I think I know for fact that Me, Randy, Ryan, Paul, Don, Ken are all going to be there when we say we're going to be there.