Joe Banyard

Wayne Arnold

....hilarious but typical....Mike G was a well traveled journeyman who happened to land in Buffalo and FINALLY produced as a short yardage TD type guy...yet the TBD fatalists along with their BBMB fatalist transplants act as if OBD let AP walk.....wasn't his Pats stat line 45 yds and 3 TD's??....MUST be worth 2 yrs at $6.4 mil......put Fat Azz Albert II a/k/a Dareus n the backfield ala The Fridge and get your money's worth with the same results....

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Banyard existed. He was born in 1988.

You got me on that one.

But I disagree. He was born in Sweetwater TX and anyone who knows anything about that area knows there is absolutely no Sweetwater in Texas.

Edited by cba fan

Barnyard is a cast off from the Jacksonville Jags, give me a break. A left over from a team even worse than Buffalo just what we need. When Shady blows a hamstring, which he will, you Banyard backers will be eating a scizzzz sandwich.

you are becoming very negative in regard to the Bills, and talk of Bills fans eating poo sandwiches is kinda a concern.

have you ever eaten a poo sandwich?

and why do you figure Shady blows a hamstring ?

something is amiss with you if you want to remain a Bills fan.

I am sure there is another team you could wish ill upon.

Bills RB coach came from the Jags, so must have seen something in Banyard he likes.

seems simple enough. Thanks Y O

I'd say their bourbon qualifies

:lol:

Barnyard is a cast off from the Jacksonville Jags, give me a break. A left over from a team even worse than Buffalo just what we need. When Shady blows a hamstring, which he will, you Banyard backers will be eating a scizzzz sandwich.

....and Mike G was a highly sought after RB that Buffalo just happened to win out in the "bidding war" for.....got it........

Yep. Gillslee was a "cast-off" from the Dolphins and Cardinals.

Banyard is faster than Gillislee.

This

....and Mike G was a highly sought after RB that Buffalo just happened to win out in the "bidding war" for.....got it........

Must've been a short bidding war making that 600,000 a year.

"Highly sought after".......smh