Let's Give Everyone Bad Fantasy Advice: 2017

Big C

How's about we have a running fantasy advice thread for the season? We could do weekly too if that's better for the server.

Here's my situation:

Mike Evans is out this week, so who should I start?

Choices:

Sammy Watkins

Corey Davis

or Pick up:

Paul Richardson

Taylor Gabriel

Philip Dorsett

Zay Jones

Jordan Matthews

Marquise Goodwin

Torrey Smith

Mohammad Sanu

Nelson Agholor

Terrance Williams

Also should I flex any of those guys over Martellus Bennett?

Did Corey Davis even play in a preseason game?

Watkins all day

I grabbed Davis pretty late because he was there and has high upside. I agree Sammy is a better play right now. But what about the flex y'all? I like Marty B in Green Bay but Seattle is a tough matchup.

I grabbed Davis pretty late because he was there and has high upside. I agree Sammy is a better play right now. But what about the flex y'all? I like Marty B in Green Bay but Seattle is a tough matchup.

Of those guys, Bennett plays will the best QB. His role on that team is yet to be defined though.

Are there any RBs worth taking a look at on waivers for a flex?

Of those guys, Bennett plays will the best QB. His role on that team is yet to be defined though.

Are there any RBs worth taking a look at on waivers for a flex?

Chris Thompson, James Conner, Alfred Morris, Matt Jones, Chris Ivory, Mike Tolbert, TJ Yeldon

Watkins, easy choice. By far the most upside against a juicy matchup and he has a chip on his shoulder.

Lol poor Woods. Gets a new start in LA out of Watkins shadow and POW! The Bills screw him over one last time. Gonna be fun to watch Bills west vs Seattle tho. Ill be rootin for em.

Well this week was a close one. If I started Stafford over Carr I'd have won. Oh well.

Serious help needed here though. Since my running backs are my weak spot right now, I'm thinking of putting $15 of my $100 waiver budget on Tarik Cohen. Good idea, bad idea? Is that enough? Is that too much? I have never played in a league with waiver budgets so I don't know who uses how much, when, etc.

The Bears have zero offensive receiving weapons. I was lucky enough to get the waiver on Cohen but I won't be starting him this week.

Pros: he has shown to be one of the few trusted receiving talents

Cons: game sample is a single showing. Possibly a fluke?

I'd hold off, especially since you won your first matchup. If it isn't a dire situaion, it might be nice to have the money down the line or to make the move if deemed necessarily down the line.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.