Refs for the Bills game are...

Just Jack

I think thats a solid number. Ill take the over I guess but close to that number.

I will say 9. Refed 5 games has called 45 penalties on the home team, no love lost for a small market team like the Bills, so I will say he wont his home team avg of 9,8 since the Bills have been very disciplined so far this year..

I guess I should have put my # in. I'll take the over and say 10.

Even though I'm hoping for less than 6.

He's reffed 17 Bills games.

Bills are 6-11 in those games.

thanks for the reminder Debbie Downer. :nana:

Absolute worst!! Man I really don't even like watching the games that this crew officiates. It's like constant flags every play just about. Back to back plays will receive flags A LOT. If any good plays happen I will expect a flag after every single good play. Prolly for the Raiders also.

Really REALLY despise Hoc and crew. If it wasn't the Bills playing, I can assure you I wouldn't give it a first look knowing this crew is officiating.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

Absolute worst!! Man I really don't even like watching the games that this crew officiates. It's like constant flags every play just about. Back to back plays will receive flags A LOT. If any good plays happen I will expect a flag after every single good play. Prolly for the Raiders also.

Really REALLY despise Hoc and crew. If it wasn't the Bills playing, I can assure you I wouldn't give it a first look knowing this crew is officiating.

NFL is really struggling with popularity, they know all the numbers on the refs and how long the games take. I noted he has only refed 5 games this year. Wonder if they are phasing him out, one can only hope.

He's reffed 17 Bills games.

Bills are 6-11 in those games.

Yep. I knew there was a reason I didn't care for him. Having flashbacks to big gains by our offense called back or PI calls against our defense late in the game. Sad to say, the refs will be a "game changer" in this game and if history proves correct, it will favor the Raiders in some fashion.

Fixed your grammar.

My auto correct dint catch that.