Refs for the Bills game are...

Just Jack

With a last name Reels you know he was born to be a replay official.

The game has passed Reels by - Ritchie Stream is an up-and-coming replay official who deserves a shot

I believe Morelli crews have a history of throwing few flags and blowing big calls when they do throw them. Expect to be disappointed by the stripes this week

....yup....even after 20 years, Pistol Pete has had some big officiating gaffes....take note.............

NFL Demotes Officiating Crew After Screwups In Cardinals-Niners Game

vk4v6gctazsqgws6xrwj.jpg

12/01/15 10:50am

Sunday’s Cardinals-49ers game was a disaster for the officials, one that stood out even against the backdrop of an especially woeful season for the zebras. How bad was it? The crew responsible has been demoted from primetime.

Per a source with knowledge of the situation, the NFL has removed referee Pete Morelli’s crew from the Colts-Steelers game to be played on Sunday night. Morelli’s crew has been reassigned to another game.

Morelli’s crew botched multiple things on Sunday, including taking a down away from the Cardinals on a 49ers penalty, a move that led Arizona coach Bruce Arians to quip, “The officials were struggling. Mightily. They can’t count to three.”

Soon after, there was a six-minute delay as the officials lost track of downs. There were a series of questionable flags thrown, many of them crucial calls against San Francisco, leading Niners guard Alex Boone to go on this rant:

“I’m not really too worried about getting fined. I thought those refs sucked. I thought that—you call running into a player when nobody even touched you? I mean, if you don’t like what we say, then don’t like what we say. Don’t throw a flag for it. That’s what I’m sick of about this league. This is supposed to be a man’s game. Be a man. That’s what pisses me off. It’s guys like that, working in this league, work on this field, and we have to deal with it. You know, whatever. It was a terrible call. They’ve had terrible calls all game. I don’t care what the league says. I don’t care what Roger [Goodell] says. It’s the truth. You don’t like it, get the hell out of here.”

Pete Morelli is one of the most highly respected and highly graded referees in the NFL, so it’s odd that his crew made such a botch of things. But it’s been an awful season for them. It was the Morelli crew that failed to notice 18 seconds tick off the clock during a dead ball late in Steelers-Chargers, and the Morelli crew that missed what should have been a game-ending false start in Jaguars-Ravens. The first mistake nearly swung an outcome; the second did. Sunday’s gaffes weren’t an anomaly, and now the crew is being moved out of a national game.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Bills vs bye week

It'll be either....

R 23 Jerome Boger

U 49 Rich Hall

DJ 134 Ed Camp

LJ 63 Mike Carr

FJ 103 Eugene Hall

SJ 87 Walt Coleman IV

BJ 112 Tony Steratore

Replay: John McGrath

or

R 77 Terry McAulay

U 54 Steve Woods

DJ 91 Jerry Bergman

LJ 101 Carl Johnson

FJ 72 Michael Banks

SJ 120 Jonah Monroe

BJ 39 Rich Martinez

Replay: Earnie Frantz

or

R 4 Craig Wrolstad

U 20 Barry Anderson

DJ 28 Mark Hittner

LJ 10 Julian Mapp

FJ 33 Steve Zimmer

SJ 21 Jeff Lamberth

BJ 27 Lee Dyer

Replay: Larry Nemmers

We already had Terry McAulay's crew in Week 4 so I don't think he'll find a way to screw the Bills bye week.

• 2 weeks later...

Week 8 - Raiders at Bills, the gun show is in town....

R 85 Ed Hochuli

U 14 Shawn Smith

DJ 98 Greg Bradley

LJ 59 Rusty Baynes

FJ 104 Dale Shaw

SJ 55 Alex Kemp

BJ 93 Scott Helverson

•Replay: Tom Sifferman

Well the Ed "the body" Hochuli we can expect a game of double digit penalties for both teams.

R 85 Ed Hochuli

U 14 Shawn Smith

DJ 98 Greg Bradley

LJ 59 Rusty Baynes

FJ 104 Dale Shaw

SJ 55 Alex Kemp

BJ 93 Scott Helverson

Replay: Tom Sifferman

This group is awful and call over 20 penalties a game (highest in the league). The Raiders are, historically, an undisciplined team but not this year. Hopefully we will be the beneficiaries of this flag happy crew.

This group is awful and call over 20 penalties a game (highest in the league). The Raiders are, historically, an undisciplined team but not this year. Hopefully we will be the beneficiaries of this flag happy crew.

Heard this the other night and observed them firsthand. It was !@#$ing pathetic to see them intervene in almost every play...whether there was a penalty or not. I maintain that when you call all the marginal chit like these guys do, and then you have an actual penalty that is called......it totally screws up the flow of the game. Disappointing.

R 85 Ed Hochuli

U 14 Shawn Smith

DJ 98 Greg Bradley

LJ 59 Rusty Baynes

FJ 104 Dale Shaw

SJ 55 Alex Kemp

BJ 93 Scott Helverson

Well, looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue...

R 85 Ed Hochuli

U 14 Shawn Smith

DJ 98 Greg Bradley

LJ 59 Rusty Baynes

FJ 104 Dale Shaw

SJ 55 Alex Kemp

BJ 93 Scott Helverson

Son of a.....

Wish they would drug test the refs lol