Why are you so sure we aren't a playoff team?

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Mistake or not changes nothing WRT Taylor also laying an egg in LA.  

And just how bad were the LA Rams.  

Less than 5 wins? 

The 2016 Rams won 1 game after they played the Bills FTR 4 total.  

I think the the correct answer is Zero wins against fair to good teams.   

Christ the backup Chargers QB outplayed TT !!!!

94.2 to 91.8.

Now I absolutely know you're trolling. There isn't any possible way you could believe a QB who through five passes for 33 yards outperformed a QB who threw 25 passes for the 158 yards and a TD while also rushing for another 38 yards and a TD. Only a moron would say something like that seriously... and you're not a moron.

This post just wreaks of your Troll manure, Shady. Shame on you.

13 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This seems generally accurate as a breakdown by Joe B:

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.wkbw.com/2433351543/2017-buffalo-bills-path-to-playoffs-cheat-sheet.html

Seems like if we end up 9-7 having beaten the Patriots rather than The Dolphins, we have very little chance of getting in.

How ironic would that be?

I mean.... some of these scenarios are fairly realistic. 

12 hours ago, DC Greg said:

I agree that they are likely to not show up in week 17 and we should beat them, but you never know. They just may have some pride to close out the season. They are a talented team when they want to be. They were moving the ball at will on the ground and through the air for most of the first half vs us, but after their long drives stalled in the red zone for FGs, they seemed to kind of give up. And Cutler just sucked after the first few drives.

They're a talented team when they want to play though. It depends on which team shows up. But yes, I agree that Gase is a terrible HC.

No he is Not.  

I think we have been playing over our heads. We just don't have enough talent on this roster top to bottom. Too many holes. No franchise QB yet. No pass rush. Front 7 can't stop the run. The list goes on. Fortunately, we're loaded for draft weekend.

Edited by GreggTX
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, GreggTX said:

I think we have been playing over our heads. We just don't have enough talent on this roster top to bottom. Too many holes. No franchise QB yet. No pass rush. Front 7 can't stop the run. The list goes on. Fortunately, we're loaded for draft weekend.

I agree with the idea that the Bills are playing over their heads because they aren't talented, but this appears to be one of those years where coaching and effort can even the odds considerably, especially in the AFC.   For all the Bills problems on the defensive side, they seem to have regained their ability to tighten up considerably in the red zone.  I wish I had more confidence in Dennison's offensive mind set because he continues to go into turtle mode whenever the Bills get a lead (see KC and Miami games).

• 2 weeks later...